Dota Underlords Terrorblade Guide | Items Builds 2023 – Best Terrorblade build guides for Dota Underlords for the meta. Learn more about Terrorblade’s Stats, Abilities, Alliance.
|Level||1 star||2 star||3 star|
Terrorblade transforms into a powerful demon, gaining a ranged attack of 4 cells as well as [50/100/200] bonus to damage and [50/75/100] to attack speed. Terrorblade also exchanges health values with another ally when this ability starts.
- Whenever a Demon casts a spell, for 4 seconds allied Demons are silenced and the caster gains +50% bonus Pure damage for each allied Demon.
- All Hunters have a 30% chance of quickly performing 2 attacks.
- All Hunters have a 38% chance of quickly performing 3 attacks.
- When each Fallen unit first dies, allies within 2 cells are healed for 250 HP and gain +10% bonus damage to attacks and spells. A Fallen unit can revive 0 times per combat, resurrecting with 40% health.
- When each Fallen unit first dies, allies within 2 cells are healed for 250 HP and gain +10% bonus damage to attacks and spells. A Fallen unit can revive 1 time per combat, resurrecting with 40% health.