LoL Wild Rift Alistar Build Guide | Runes, Items and Combo
League of Legends: Wild Rift Alistar Build Guide| Runes, Item Builds. Get to know how his abilities and ability Order for Alistar.
ROLE: TANK / SUPPORT
PASSIVE: TRIUMPHANT ROAR
Alistar charges his roar by stunning or displacing enemy champions or when nearby enemies die. When fully charged he heals himself all nearby allied champions.
Alistar smashes the ground, dealing damage to nearby enemies and tossing them into the air.
Alistar rams a target with his head, dealing damage and knocking the target back. May also target turrets to deal bonus damage.
Alistar tramples nearby enemy units, ignoring unit collision and gaining stacks if he damages an enemy champion. At full stacks Alistar’s next basic attack against an enemy champion deals additional magic damage and stuns them.
ULTIMATE – UNBREAKABLE WILL
Alistar lets out a wild roar, removing all crowd control effects on himself, and reducing incoming physical and magical damage for the duration.
Wild Rift Alistar Spells
Wild Rift Alistar Runes
- Support Alistar Runes Build (Dragon Lane)
Wild Rift Alistar Items
Alistar’s core items
- Support Alistar Item Build (Dragon Lane)
- Best Item Build VS AD Champions
- Best Item Build VS AP, TANK Champions
- Best Item Build VS Assassin Champions
Ability Order Alistar Wild Rift
Combo Alistar Wild Rift
- Skill 3 + Skill 2 + Skill 1
- Flash + Skill 2 + Skill 1
- Skill 1 + FLash + Skill 2
- Skill 2 + Skill 1 + Flash