League of Legends: Wild Rift Xerath Build Guide| Runes, Item Builds. Get to know how his abilities and ability Order for Xerath.
Xerath is an Ascended Magus of ancient Shurima, a being of arcane energy writhing in the broken shards of a magical sarcophagus.
Xerath is a very strong champion without any mobility.
- Role: Mage
- Difficulty: Hight
- PASSIVE – MANA SURGE: Xerath’s basic attacks periodically restore Mana.
- Skill 1 – ARCANOPULSE: Fires a long-range beam of energy, dealing magic damage to all targets hit.
- Skill 2 – EYE OF DESTRUCTION: Calls down a barrage of arcane energy, slowing and dealing magic damage to all enemies in an area. Targets in the middle receive additional damage and a stronger slow.
- Skill 3 – SHOCKING ORBDeals magic damage to an enemy and stuns them.
- Ultimate – RITE OF THE ARCANE: Xerath immobilizes himself and gains numerous long-range barrages.
Very little hard matches
|Bad if you can’t land skillshots
Low damage without items
Xerath’s Spells Wild Rift
Xerath’s Runes Wild Rift
Xerath’s Items Wild Rift
Xerath’s core items
- Mid Lane Xerath Item Build
- Best Item Build VS AD, AP, Assassin Champions
- Best Item Build VS TANK Champions
Ability Order Xerath Wild Rift
Skill Order: Skill 1 > Skill 2 > Skill 3
Combo Xerath Wild Rift
- Skill 2 -> Skill 3 -> Skill 1 -> Ultimate.
Counter to Xerath Wild Rift
- Try to hit your opponent with Arcanopulse as they walk in their minion wave, as this will accomplish two goals at once – poking them and shoving the wave.
- Try to hit your opponent with either Arcanopulse or Eye of Destruction every time you have your Arcane Comet and Manaflow Band available.
- If you do have to farm under your own turret, Shocking Orb does a lot more damage than an autoattack and is very helpful for making sure you don’t miss minions.
- Xerath is a perfect early to midgame carry champ, but you need to recognize when games need to be closed.
- Try to poke as much as possible and help your botlane out with your ult.
- You can walk to around dragon pit to ult so it is often not needed to do a full roam.