Hey, We are Gametimeprime and this guide is about Galio Build s12 in League of Legends.
Best Galio build guides for League of Legends s12. We works hard to help you craft the best Galio build for the meta. Learn more about Galio’s Runes, Items, Matchups.
Mid/Top lane (AP)
Bot lane (SP)
- PASSIVE – COLOSSAL SMASH: Every few seconds, Galio’s next basic attack deals bonus magic damage in an area.
- Q – WINDS OF WAR: Galio fires two windblasts that converge into a large tornado that deals damage over time.
- W – SHIELD OF DURAND: Galio charges a defensive stance, moving slowly. Upon releasing the charge, Galio will taunt and damage nearby enemies.
- E – JUSTICE PUNCH: Galio will briefly step back and charge, knocking up the first enemy champion he encounters.
- R – HERO’S ENTRANCE: Galio designates an ally’s position as his landing spot, granting all allies in the area a magic shield. After a delay Galio smashes down location, knocking up nearby enemies.
Galio Ability Order
Skill Order: Q > W > E
Best comno: R -> W -> E > Q > AA > AA
Galio Tips and Tricks
Focus on farm: The most important thing is to focus on your farm, you need to farm fast -> his way you will take the lead from your enemy champion.
Stay Alive: To not to die at lane.
Hide & Seek Strategy: you have great tools to reach the target easily from INSIDE THE BUSHES (Justice Punch and Hextech Rocketbelt).
Galio Pros and Cons
|+ Flexible Playstyle|
+ Durable Mage
+ Disruptive in Team Fights
+ Good at Engaging
+ Fits in to all lanes and positions (except ADC).
+ Easy to get kills with.
+ Your Shield of Durand can stop it from enemies getting away
|– Easily Bullied in Lane|
– Uses lots of mana is laning phase.
– Long Early Game Skill Cooldowns
– Hard to Keep Up when Behind in Levels
– Can be easily countered.
– Very slow MS and Attack Speed
Galio Threats & Synergies
All Galio Skins Spotlight League of Legends
Outside the gleaming city of Demacia, the stone colossus Galio keeps vigilant watch. Built as a bulwark against enemy mages, he often stands motionless for decades until the presence of powerful magic stirs him to life. Once activated, Galio makes the most of his time, savoring the thrill of a fight and the rare honor of defending his countrymen. But his triumphs are always bittersweet, for the magic he destroys is also his source of reanimation, and each victory leaves him dormant once again.
Read more: Fiddlesticks Build Guide Create by: gametimeprime.com