Hey Guys! This is Blog Gametimeprime and this guide is about TFT Jinx items and comps set 6.
Cost: 5 $
Super Mega Death Rocket
Jinx rides her rocket high into the sky. After a moderate delay, she comes crashing down near the center-most enemy, dealing magic damage to enemies around the epicenter, and 50% of the damage to all other enemies in a large area. The epicenter is left burning for the rest of combat, applying a percent Burn to friends and foes who remain inside other than Jinx.
- Damage: 400 / 600 / 3000
- Percent Burn: 2% / 2.5% / 3%
What items are good on Jinx TFT?
At the start of combat, a number of incomplete components on Scrap champions turn into an ephemeral full item for that combat. Additionally, at the start of combat, Scrap champions gain a Health shield increasing with each item equipped in your army.
- 2 -1 incomplete component
- 4- 3 incomplete components
- 6- All incomplete components; Health bonus is doubled
- 2- Sisters are empowered by trying to one-up each other. Vi’s ability range increases by two hexes. Jinx gains stacking Attack Speed for 3 seconds on takedown.
Whenever a Twinshot attacks, they have a chance to attack twice instead.
- 2- 40%
- 4- 70%
- 6- 100%
Read more: TFT Team Comps