League of Legends Wild Rift Kindred Build Guide Runes, Item Builds. Get to know how his abilities and ability Order for Kindred.
- Role: Marksman
- Difficulty: Moderate
Kindred is surprisingly strong, efficient, it scales really well in late aswell as being super strong early played correctly.
- PASSIVE – MARK OF THE KINDRED: Kindred can mark targets to Hunt. Successfully completing a Hunt permanently empowers Kindred’s basic abilities. Every 4 hunts completed also increases Kindred’s basic attack range.
- DANCE OF ARROWS: Kindred tumbles and shoots up to three arrows at nearby targets.
- WOLF’S FRENZY: Wolf enrages and attacks enemies around him. Lamb passively gains stacks by moving and attacking. When fully charged, Lamb’s next attack restores health.
- MOUNTING DREAD: Lamb fires a carefully placed shot, slowing the target. If Lamb attacks the target two more times, her third attack instead directs Wolf to pounce on the enemy, savaging them for massive damage.
- LAMB’S RESPITE: Lamb grants all living things inside a zone a respite from death. Until the effect ends, nothing can die. At the end, units are healed.
Pros and Cons
|+ Strong kite
+ High mobility
+ Ultimate counters EVERYTHING
+ Hard tank-shred
+ Outplay capability
+ Beautiful champion design
+ Poke outside tower range
+ Built in sustain
+ No skill shots
+ Infinite scaling and strong late-game
– Ultimate requires team knowledge
– Little zoning ability
Wild Rift Kindred Spells
Wild Rift Kindred Runes
Wild Rift Kindred Items
Kindred’s core items
- Jungle Kindred Item Build
- Best Item Build VS AD, Assassin Champions
Best Item Build VS AP Champions
- Best Item Build VS Tank Champions
Ability Order Kindred Wild Rift
Skill Order: Skill 1 > Skill 3 > Skill 2
Combo Kindred Wild Rift
- Ultimate > AA > Skill 3 > AA > AA > Skill 1 > Smite
Counter to Kindred Wild Rift
Kindred is terrifying with early on with red buff. You can use Dance of Arrows as gap closer which helps you to apply slow on your enemies from your red buff earlier
Wolf’s Frenzy also gives a healing effect in lane similar to Fleet Footwork which gives strong sustain in lane.
Mounting Dread also provides peel with burst damage if your opponent doesn’t play carefully.
Dance of Arrows gives both engage and disengage, with increased attack speed and damage.
Don’t forget to place a ward or two in the nearby jungle for safety.
During team fights you’ll have minions pushing down towers while your enemy is busy.
When a wave is pushed to tower, make your way down, Skill 1 and bring it down as quickly as possible.
Keep tabs on your team and your objectives, and take a wave or two in each lane as often as possible.
Timing your Mounting Dread while dragon is low on hp and time a smite, you can do super smite.
You can bait opponents smite by using Lamb’s Respite on dragon or baron nashor .
Kindred’s Mounting Dread deals missing health damage. So cast it when opponent is around 50% for more damage.
You can save Herald from dying with Lamb’s Respite.
-> I will update this my website guide frequently, and right now I know I am missing a whole lot of information.