League of Legends: Wild Rift Lucian Build Guide| Runes, Item Builds. Get to know how his abilities and ability Order for Lucian.
- Role: Marksman
- Difficulty: Moderate
- PASSIVE – LIGHTSLINGER: Whenever Lucian uses an ability, his next attack becomes a double-shot.
- PIERCING LIGHT: Lucian shoots a bolt of piercing light through a target.
- ARDENT BLAZE: Lucian shoots a missile that explodes in a star shape, marking and briefly revealing enemies. Lucian gains Movement Speed for attacking marked enemies.
- RELENTLESS PURSUIT: Lucian quickly dashes a short distance. Lightslinger attacks reduce Relentless Pursuit’s cooldown.
- THE CULLING: Lucian unleashes a torrent of shots from his weapons.
|+ Insanely mobile for an ADC champion|
+ Scales extremely well despite his low range
+ Puts out damage like no other
+ Can outplay almost anything
+ Easy Farming
|– High mana costs and a lot of work to play|
– Struggles against point and click CC
– Requires a heightened awareness of team fighting situations
Lucian’s Spells Wild Rift Build
Lucian’s Runes Wild Rift
- Fleet Footwork: Energized: Moving and basic attacking generates Energize stacks, up to 100.
- Brutal: Gain 7 AD and 2% armor penetration, or 14 AP and 2% magic penetration. (Adaptive)
- Spirit Walker: Gain 50 max health and 20% slow resistance.
- Hunter Genius: Gain 2.5 Ability Haste. Unique champion takedowns grant 2.5 Ability Haste. (Max Ability Haste 15)
Lucian’s Items Wild Rift
Lucian’s core items
- Bot Lane Lucian Item Build
- Best Item Build VS AP Champions
- Best Item Build VS Tank Champions
Ability Order Lucian Wild Rift
Skill Order: Skill 1 > Skill 3 > Skill 2
Combo Lucian Wild Rift
- AA + Skill 1 + AA + Skill 3 + AA + Skill 2 + AA + Skill 3 + AA.
- Skill 2 + AA + Skill 3 + AA + Skill 1 + AA + Skill 3 + AA.
- SKill 3+ AA + Skill 1 + AA + Skill 2 + AA + Skill 3 + AA + Skill 3 + AA + Skill 1 + AA + Skill 3 + AA.
- Skill 3 + Skill 2 + AA + Blade of the Ruined King + Ultimate.
Threats & Synergies
Lucian’s main strength is how strong he is throughout the entire game. His early game is among the best of all ADC’s, his mid-game is really strong too and late-game he falls off but still remains very relevant.