I will share the topic: ” How to Counter Nami in wild rift?”
Nami is pretty squishy since she is an enchanter. Therefore, she is vulnerable versus hard engage enemies.
To counter Nami, you need…
Who can counters Nami in wild rift?
Best Picks Against Nami: Blitzcrank, Sona, Braum, Zyra, Leona…
Worst Picks Against Nami: Galio, Pantheon, Lux, Seraphine…
Items counters Nami in wild rift?
Nami’s ultimate is very long, but it travels slowly. -> Try your best to get out of the way of the waves.
Force her to use her to use heal and then trade with their ADC.
If you have a silence or an aggressive cc like Leona you can kill her quickly.
Understand skill of Nami
PASSIVE: SURGING TIDES
- When Nami’s abilities hit allied champions they gain Movement Speed for a short duration.AQUA PRISON
- Sends a bubble to a target area, dealing damage and stunning all enemies on impact
EBB AND FLOW
- Unleashes a stream of water that bounces back and forth between allied and enemy champions, healing allies and damaging enemies.
- Empowers an allied champion for a short duration. The ally’s basic attacks and spells deal bonus magic damage and slow the target.
ULTIMATE – TIDAL WAVE
- Summons a massive Tidal Wave that knocks up, slows, and damages enemies. Allies hit gain double the effect of Surging Tides.
|+ Best early game trades.|
+ Multi Use Ultimate.
+ Strong self Peel.
+ High utility.
+ Self sustain.
+ Can support if behind.
+ Very mobile in lane.
– Horrible wave clear.
– Item reliant.
– Average scaling.
– Team mates will flame you.
– Reliant on CC, morg and olaf will ruin you.