Hey Guys, I’m Gametimeprime and I will help you find the best Samira build guides for Wild Rift (LoL Mobile). Learn more about Samira’s Abilities, Items, Rune, Combo, Skill order or even ask your own questions to the community!
ROLE: MARKSMAN || DIFFICULTY: MODERATE
Samia is the kind of champion to snowball off of 1 kill and win the whole game if played well.
Wild Rift Samira Spells
Wild Rift Samira Runes
Wild Rift Samira Items
Samira’s core items
- Bot lane Samira Item Build
- Best Item Build VS AD, Assassin Champions
Best Item Build VS AP Champions
- Best Item Build VS Tank Champions
PASSIVE – DAREDEVIL IMPULSE:
Samira builds a combo by hitting attacks or abilities unique from the previous hit. Samira’s attacks in melee range deal additional magic damage. Samira’s attacks against enemies affected by Immobilizing effects will dash her to her attack range. If the enemy is Knocked Up, she also keeps them Knocked Up briefly.BLADE WHIRL: Samira slashes around her, damaging enemies and destroying enemy missiles.
Samira fires a shot or swings her sword, dealing damage. If cast during Wild Rush, strike all enemies in her path upon completion.
Samira slashes around her, damaging enemies and destroying enemy missiles.
Samira dashes through an enemy (including structures), slashing enemies she passes through and gaining Attack Speed. Killing an enemy champion refreshes this ability’s cooldown.
Samira unleashes a torrent of shots from her weapons, wildly shooting all enemies surrounding her.
Ability Order Samira Wild Rift
Skill Order: Skill 1 > Skill 3 > Skill 2
Combo Samira Wild Rift
Here’s some combos:
“BASIC” (Can get kinda hard to input but doesn’t have much tricks to it)
- Auto > Q > auto
- Skill 2 > Skill 3 > Skill 2 > AUTO (First two combined)
- Skill 1 > AUTO > Skill 2 > Skill 3 > Skill 2 > AUTO > Ultimate
- AUTO > Skill 2 > SKill 3 > Skill 1 > Skill 2 > AUTO > Ultimate
- Skill 2 > Skill 3 > AUTO > Skill 2
- Skill 2 > Skill 3 > Skill 1 > AUTO > Skill 2
- AUTO > Skill 1 > Skill 2 > Skill 3 > AUTO > Skill 2 > Ultimate
- AUTO > Skill 1 > FLASH > Skill 2 > Skill 3 > AUTO > Skill 2 > Ultimate
- Skill 1 > FLASH > AUTO > Skill 2 > Skill 3 > AUTO > Skill 2 > Ultimate
- FLASH > AUTO > Skill 1 > Skill 2 > Skill 3 > AUTO > Skill 2 > Ultimate
- AUTO > Skill 1 > FLASH > AUTO > Skill 3 > Skill 1 > Skill 2 > Ultimate
- AUTO > Skill 2 > SKill 3 > FLASH > Skill 2 > Skill 1 > Ultimate
- AUTO -> Skill 2 -> Skill 3 -> Skill 1 -> Skill 2 -> AUTO
Her flashy out play style that is filled with combos is so refreshing and fun to play making her one of the most fun ADCs in the game.
Tips and tricks Samira Wild Rift
Early game: Trying to get level 2 first and forcing a fight.
Mid game: Once you finish two items, you’re extremely powerful and want to look to fight with your team around objectives.
Late game: Late game is difficult for Samira. The best way you can play the late game is look to kite around with your SKill 1 and auto’s.
Pros and Cons Samira Wild Rift
|+ One of the strongest ADCs in the game to solo carry|
+ Really mobile and fast champion, with flashy combos
+ Samira can easily snowball a kill into a lead into a win
+ Ult has no CD & Wild Rush Resets on kills.
+ Can single handedly win a teamfight if played well
+ Strong follow-up on engager supports
|Hard to come back into the game with if lost lane|
Can be easily out ranged by most ADCs
Samira needs to snowball early game
Cannot cast Inferno Trigger without combos.
Samira can be weak against CC heavy team comps
Hard to master
Threats & Synergies Samira Wild Rift
Pantheon completely destroys Samira. His early game presence means you can’t do anything or he’ll chunk half your hp. If you ever look to ult, he’ll just Skill 2 you.
Read more: Wild Rift Builds