Hey, We are Gametimeprime and this guide is about Tristana Build s13 in League of Legends.
Best Tristana build guides for League of Legends s13. We works hard to help you craft the best Tristana build for the meta. Learn more about Tristana’s Runes, Items, Matchups.
PASSIVE – DRAW A BEAD
Increases Tristana’s Attack Range as she levels.
Q- RAPID FIRE
Tristana fires her weapon rapidly, increasing her Attack Speed for a short time.
W- ROCKET JUMP
Tristana fires at the ground to propel her to a distant location, dealing damage and slowing surrounding units for a brief period where she lands.
E- EXPLOSIVE CHARGE
When Tristana kills a unit, her cannonballs burst into shrapnel, dealing damage to surrounding enemies. Can be activated to place a bomb on a target enemy that explodes after a short duration dealing damage to surrounding units.
R- BUSTER SHOT
Tristana loads a massive cannonball into her weapon and fires it at an enemy unit. This deals Magic Damage and knocks the target back. If the target is carrying the Explosive Charge bomb, the bomb detonation radius is doubled.
Tristana ability order
Skill order: E> Q > W
Tristana Tips and Tricks
Tristana Pros and Cons
- Tristana might be one of the best Marksmen if you got your full build early.
- Good early game damage because of burst.
- Great lategame damage because of attack speed and range.
- Got an escaperoute with the use of the w-ability.
- Easy to farm because of Explosive Charge
- Very squishy.
- May be fatal if ultimate is used poorly.
- The w-jump may cause bad engages.
Tristana Threats & Synergies