Hey, We are Gametimeprime and this guide is about Zyra Build s13 in League of Legends.
Best Zyra build guides for League of Legends s13. We works hard to help you craft the best Zyra build for the meta. Learn more about Zyra’s Runes, Items, Matchups.
- PASSIVE – GARDEN OF THORNS: Seeds spawn around Zyra periodically, becoming faster with level. Zyra can cast Deadly Spines or Grasping Roots near seeds to grow plants, who fight for Zyra.
- DEADLY SPINES: Thick vines spread through the ground and explode into spines, dealing magic damage to enemies within the area. If cast near a seed, Deadly Spines grows a Thorn Spitter plant, which fires at enemies from afar.
- RAMPANT GROWTH: Zyra plants a seed, lasting up to 60 seconds. Deadly Spines and Grasping Roots cast near seeds will turn them into plants who fight for Zyra. Zyra can store multiple seeds at once, and killing enemies reduces Rampant Growth’s recharge time
- GRASPING ROOTS: Zyra sends forth vines through the ground to ensnare her target, dealing damage and rooting enemies they come across. If cast near a seed, Grasping Roots grows a Vine Lasher, whose short range attacks reduce enemy Movement Speed.
- ULTIMATE – STRANGLETHORNS: Zyra summons a twisted thicket at her target location, dealing damage to enemies as it expands and knocking them airborne as it contracts. Plants within the thicket are enraged.
Zyra Ability Order
Skill Order: E > Q > W
- Combo 1 Easy: Q > WW > AA
- Combo 2 Easy: E > W > AA
- Combo 3 Medium: Q > E > W
- Combo 4 Medium: Q > W > E
- Combo 5 Hard: Q > W > E > W > R
- Combo 6 Hard: E > W > Ultimate > Q > W
Ryra Tips and Trics
Zyra Pros and Cons
|+ Good CC|
+ Good damage
+ Good poke with plants
+ Pretty easy to play
+ Great pusher
+ Really good trades
+ Can easily punish foes if they step out of line
+ Good pusher
+ Poke is very nice
+ A good wombo combo champion with ADC
+ Still has damage as a support
|– Really squishy|
– Plant seeds are easily avoided by foes
– Hard to get fed with (in lane)
– Plants are very easy to kill early on
– Cant get close to enemy’s
– Plants will interfere with ADC’s farm
– Very mana costing
– Isn’t the BEST engager
– Isn’t that great at peeling
– Gets poked down easily
Zyra Threats & Synergies
Read more: Heimerdinger Build Guide Create by: gametimeprime.com