Hey, We are Gametimeprime and this guide is about Braum Build s14 in League of Legends.
Best Braum build guides for League of Legends s14. We works hard to help you craft the best Braum build for the meta. Learn more about Braum’s Runes, Items, Matchups.
PASSIVE – CONCUSSIVE BLOWS
Braum’s basic attacks apply Concussive Blows. Once the first stack is applied, ally basic attacks also stack Concussive Blows. Upon reaching 4 stacks, the target is stunned and takes magic damage. For the next few seconds they cannot receive new stacks, but take bonus magic damage from Braum’s attacks.
Q- WINTER’S BITE
Braum propels freezing ice from his shield, slowing and dealing magic damage. Applies a stack of Concussive Blows
W- STAND BEHIND ME
Braum leaps to a target allied champion or minion. On arrival, Braum and the ally gain Armor and Magic Resist for a few seconds.
Braum raises his shield in a direction for several seconds, intercepting all projectiles causing them to hit him and be destroyed. He negates the damage of the first attack completely and reduces the damage of all subsequent attacks from this direction.
R- GLACIAL FISSURE
Braum slams the ground, knocking up enemies nearby and in a line in front of him. A fissure is left along the line that slows enemies.
Braum ability order
Skill order: Q > E > W
Braum Tips and Tricks
Braum Pros and Cons
- One of the best Wardens in the game.
- Has amazing peel and disengage.
- Extremely fun to play.
- Can carry lane.
- Can block and shield damage with Unbreakable.
- Can get very tanky.
- Good disengage and shielding with Stand Behind Me.
- Can stun and lock down enemies with his Concussive Blows.
- Can slow with Winter’s Bite and Glacial Fissure.
- Is amazing into aggressive enemy team comps.
- Easy to pick up/low skill floor and ceiling.
- Relatively weak laning phase.
- Low damage output.
- Can be kited by high mobility champs.
- Bad engage.
- Bad without a teamate with significant carry potential.
- Not a lot of build variety.
- Bad into safe champions that can out-scale him like enchanters.
- His stun is very predictable making it easy to outplay.
Braum Threats & Synergies