Hey, We are Gametimeprime and this guide is about Ziggs Build s12 in League of Legends.
Best Ziggs build guides for League of Legends s12. We works hard to help you craft the best Ziggs build for the meta. Learn more about Ziggs’s Runes, Items, Matchups.
- PASSIVE – SHORT FUSE: Periodically, Ziggs’ next basic attack deals bonus magic damage. This cooldown is reduced whenever Ziggs uses an ability.
- BOUNCING BOMB: Ziggs throws a bouncing bomb that deals magic damage.
- SATCHEL CHARGE :Ziggs flings an explosive charge that detonates after 4 seconds, or when this ability is activated again. The explosion deals magic damage to enemies, knocking them away. Ziggs is also knocked away, but takes no damage. Ziggs can use the Satchel to hexplode vulnerable enemy turrets.
- HEXPLOSIVE MINEFIELD: Ziggs scatters proximity mines that detonate on enemy contact, dealing magic damage and slowing. Successive mine detonations on the same target deal reduced damage.
- ULTIMATE – MEGA INFERNO BOMB: Ziggs deploys his ultimate creation, the Mega Inferno Bomb, hurling it an enormous distance. Enemies in the primary blast zone take more damage than those farther away.
Ziggs Ability Order
Skill Order: Q > E > W
- E > Q > R > AA > W1 > W2
Ziggs Tips and Tricks
- Long range throughout the game lets him poke out enemies in lane while also having some of the best siege in the game.
- Passive and Satchel Charge let Ziggs tear through towers with ease.
- Try to land as many bombs to get good poke off.
- Hit their front like with your poke and use your spells to zone the enemy.
Ziggs Pros and Cons
|+ Long range abilities|
+ Ability to strategically zone opponents
+ The only artillery champion with escape
+ Generally strong damage dealer
+ Can be played mid and bot.
+ Great wave clear, allows him to get priority.
+ Great teamfighting abilities.
|-High skill cap, takes a lot of games to master.|
-Pretty squishy and easily killed in all-ins.
– Suffers against hard-engage teams
– Not the best tank melter
Ziggs Threats & Synergies
Read more: Zilean Build Guide Create by: gametimeprime.com