Hey, We are Gametimeprime and this guide is about Zoe Build s13 in League of Legends.
Best Zoe build guides for League of Legends s13. We works hard to help you craft the best Zoe build for the meta. Learn more about Zoe’s Runes, Items, Matchups.
- PASSIVE – MORE SPARKLES!: Zoe’s next basic attack after casting a spell deals bonus magic damage.
- Q – PADDLE STAR!: Zoe fires a missile that she can redirect in flight. Deals more damage the longer it flies in a straight line.
- W – SPELL THIEF: Zoe can pick up the remnants of enemy summoner spell and active item casts and cast them once herself. Whenever she casts a summoner spell, she gains 3 missiles that fire at the nearest target.
- E – SLEEPY TROUBLE BUBBLE: Causes the target to become drowsy, then fall asleep. The first source of damage that breaks the sleep is doubled, up to a cap.
- R – PORTAL JUMP: Blink to a nearby position for 1 second. Then blink back.
Zoe Ability Order
Skill Order: Q > E > W
- R > FLASH > E > Q1 > Q2> AA
Zoe Tips and Tricks
Zoe Pros and Cons
|+ Extremely high damage|
+ Great carry potential
+ Great at creating picks
+ Relevant all game
+ Free summoner spells and items
+ Decent, safe waveclear
+ Huge range on her CC
|– Super high skill cap|
– No raw mobility
– Highly reliant on hitting skill-shots
– Damage can be easily blocked
– Many counters to Sleepy Trouble Bubble
– Squish squish
– Enemies with mobility destroys her
Zoe Threats & Synergies
Read more: Zyra Build Guide Create by: gametimeprime.com