Zoe S12 Build Guide: Runes, Items, Spells [Mid LOL]
Hey, I’m Gametimeprime and this guide is about my Zoe! – THE ASPECT OF TWILIGHT
Find the best Zoe build guides for League of Legends Season 12: Runes, Items, Spells and More. Zoe is a fun, unique champion that has features of both an artillery mage and a burst mage.
Role: Mage | Difficulty: Hight
As the embodiment of mischief, imagination, and change, Zoe acts as the cosmic messenger of Targon, heralding major events that reshape worlds. Her mere presence warps the arcane mathematics governing realities, sometimes causing cataclysms without conscious effort or malice. This perhaps explains the breezy nonchalance with which Zoe approaches her duties, giving her plenty of time to focus on playing games, tricking mortals, or otherwise amusing herself. An encounter with Zoe can be joyous and life affirming, but it is always more than it appears and often extremely dangerous.
Zoe’s Pros and Cons
|+ Extremely high damage|
+ Great carry potential
+ Great at creating picks
+ Relevant all game
+ Free summoner spells and items
+ Decent, safe waveclear
+ Huge range on her CC
|– Super high skill cap|
– No raw mobility
– Highly reliant on hitting skill-shots
– Damage can be easily blocked
– Many counters to Sleepy Trouble Bubble
– Squish squish
– Enemies with mobility destroys her
Zoe’s Summoner Spells s12
Zoe’s Runes S12
Zoe’s Items S12
- PASSIVE – MORE SPARKLES!: Zoe’s next basic attack after casting a spell deals bonus magic damage.
- Q – PADDLE STAR!: Zoe fires a missile that she can redirect in flight. Deals more damage the longer it flies in a straight line.
- W – SPELL THIEF: Zoe can pick up the remnants of enemy summoner spell and active item casts and cast them once herself. Whenever she casts a summoner spell, she gains 3 missiles that fire at the nearest target.
- E – SLEEPY TROUBLE BUBBLE: Causes the target to become drowsy, then fall asleep. The first source of damage that breaks the sleep is doubled, up to a cap.
- R – PORTAL JUMP: Blink to a nearby position for 1 second. Then blink back.
Skill Order: Q > E > W
- R > FLASH > E > Q1 > Q2> AA
All Zoe Skins Spotlight (League of Legends)
Threats & Synergies
Read more: Zyra Build Guide Create by: gametimeprime.com