Shrubs are medium-sized ball of leaves. They are uniform in design and players will spot them at notable POIs such as: Holly Hedges and Retail Row.
Where are shrubs in Fortnite Season 8
Sharky Shrubs is the first leaked point of interest on the Season 8 map of Fortnite Battle Royale.
Epic Games has started preparing players for Season 8 with a serious of earthquakes on the in-game island, and the area around Wailing Woods seems to be rotting.
We look at the new Fortnite Season 8 Location teased by Epic.
However this is not officially confirmed to be in Fortnite Season 8.
We simply look at the teasers Epic Games have presented us an evaluate how this information correlates to other leaks hints and rumors regarding Fortnite Season 8 and everything included in this new season.
How to destroy shrubs Fortnite ?
When destroy shrubs you will earn XP to help progress your Battle Pass quickly.
To destroy shrubs in Fortnite you need:
They can most commonly be found at Holly Hedges or Retail Row, so head over to these locations with your pickaxe ready You need to destroy them with your weapon or pickaxe as soon as you arrive at the Fortnite shrub locations.
- shrubs fortnite season 8
- fortnite shrubs challenge
- destroy shrubs fortnite challenge
- destroy shrubs fortnite not working
- destroy shrubs fortnite season 8
- break shrubs fortnite
- destroy shrubs fortnite challenge season 8
- fortnite shrubs destroy
- fortnite destroy shrubs milestone
- damage shrubs fortnite
- shrubs in fortnite
- shrubs in fortnite season 8
- destroy shrubs in fortnite challenge
- destroy shrubs in fortnite season 8
- destroy 10 shrubs in fortnite
- what do fortnite shrubs look like
- shrubs on fortnite
- fortnite shrubs quest
- what are shrubs in fortnite
- starry shrubs fortnite
Read more: Where are the CB Radios in Fortnite ?