League of Legends Wild Rift Karma Build Guide Runes, Item Builds. Get to know how his abilities and ability Order for Karma.
- Role: Mage/Support
- Difficulty: Hight
Karma is a is an amazing support to play. She has much cc and damage.
- PASSIVE – GATHERING FIRE: Reduces Mantra’s cooldown each time Karma damages an enemy champion with one of her abilities or basic attacks
- INNER FLAME: Karma sends forth a ball of spirit energy that explodes and deals damage upon hitting an enemy unit. Mantra Bonus: In addition to the explosion, Mantra increases the destructive power of her Inner Flame, creating a cataclysm which deals damage after a short delay.
- FOCUSED RESOLVE: Karma creates a tether between herself and a targeted enemy, dealing damage and revealing them. If the tether is not broken, the enemy will be rooted and damaged again. Mantra Bonus: Karma strengthens the link, healing herself and extending the root duration.
- INSPIRE: Karma summons a protective shield that absorbs incoming damage and increases the Move Speed of the protected ally. Mantra Bonus: Energy radiates out from her target, strengthening the initial shield and applying Inspire to nearby allied champions.
- MANTRA: Karma empowers her next ability to do an additional effect. Mantra is available at level 1 and does not require a skill point.
Pros and Cons
|+ Huge survivability|
+ Great sustained damage
+ A lot of poke and slows with Inner Flame
| – Mana hungry early game|
– Needs core items for full potential
Wild Rift Karma Spells
Wild Rift Karma Runes
Wild Rift Karma Items
Karma’s core items
- Support Karma Item Build
- Best Item Build VS AD, Ap, Assassin Champions
- Best Item Build VS Tank Champions
Ability Order Karma Wild Rift
Skill Order: Skill 1 > Skill 3 > Skill 2
Combo Karma Wild Rift
- Skill 3 > Skill 2 > Flash > AA > Ultimate > Skill 1 > AA > AA
Counter to Karma Wild Rift
Early game :
- You can to be poking down the enemies as much as you can with Inner Flame and Soulflare.
- You can to be exerting the threat of an all-in with Renewal, while being able to shield yourself or your.
- You can help push the wave with Inner Flame, or poke the enemy behind the minions like this too.
- You’re going to want to be setting up a lot of Stealth Ward wards around objectives, such as Baron Nashor and the drakes.
- You want to mostly take your focus from aggressive to utility focus during this stage of the game, if behind or even at least.
- You can use Soulflare to nuke down the enemies health.
- Late game, you’re just focusing on keeping your team alive, and buffed with Defiance.