Hey, We are Gametimeprime and this guide is about Kennen Build s12 in League of Legends.
Best Kennen build guides for League of Legends s12. We works hard to help you craft the best Kennen build for the meta. Learn more about Kennen’s Runes, Items, Matchups.
PASSIVE – MARK OF THE STORM
Kennen stuns enemies he hits 3 times with his abilities.
Q- THUNDERING SHURIKEN
Kennen throws a fast moving shuriken towards a location, causing damage and adding a Mark of the Storm to any opponent that it hits.
W- ELECTRICAL SURGE
Kennen passively deals extra damage and adds a Mark of the Storm to his target every few attacks, and he can activate this ability to damage and add another Mark of the Storm to targets who are already marked.
E- LIGHTNING RUSH
Kennen morphs into a lightning form, enabling him to pass through units and apply a Mark of the Storm. Kennen gains movement speed when entering this form, and attack speed when leaving it.
R- SLICING MAELSTROM
Kennen summons a storm that strikes at nearby enemy champions for magical damage.
Kennen Ability Order
Skill order: Q > W > E
Lightning Rush > Slicing Maelstrom> Flash> Hextech Rocketbelt > Electrical Surge
Kennen Tips and Tricks
- You can Q while using your E.
- Your W hits everyone in your ult even if they don’t have a mark on them.
- Kennen’s ult does damage while in Zhonya’s.
- Hextech Rocketbelt procs Dark Harvest.
- You can kill any ranged top laner with Flash + Slicing Maelstrom + Ignite at level 6 if they dont have Ruby Crystal or Null-Magic Mantle.
- Always leave lane with empowered Electrical Surge AA ready.
Kennen Pros and Cons
- High burst damage.
- High mobility.
- Extreme 1v1 potential.
- Very powerful late game.
- Best team fighting ultimate.
- There are way better champs.
- Will get poked out in lane (support).
- Ultimate has to be in enemy team.
- Needs items.
- Very low health, armor and MR.
Kennen Threats & Synergies