Hey, We are Gametimeprime and this guide is about Lillia Build s14 in League of Legends.
Best Lillia build guides for League of Legends s14. We works hard to help you craft the best Lillia build for the meta. Learn more about Lillia’s Runes, Items, Matchups.
PASSIVE – DREAM-LADEN BOUGH
Hitting a champion or monster with a skill will deal additional max Health damage over time.
Q- BLOOMING BLOWS
Passively, Lillia gains stacking Move Speed when hitting enemies with spells. She can activate this to deal magic damage to nearby enemies, dealing extra true damage on the edge.
W- WATCH OUT! EEP!
Lillia deals damage in a nearby area, dealing heavy damage in the center.
Lillia hurls a seed that damages and slows those it lands on. If it doesn’t hit anything, it will continue rolling until it hits a wall or target.
R- LILTING LULLABY
Lillia causes all enemies with Dream Dust on them to become Drowsy before falling asleep. Those enemies will take extra damage on being forcibly woken up.
Lillia ability order
Skill order: Q> W > E
When a fight eventually breaks out, you want to try to be poking with your Q Blooming Blows on CD to keep your stacks up. Try to keep track of the enemy CDs and when you see the angle, go for the Flash Q into R Lilting Lullaby. This is easier to do safely if you purchased a Zhonya’s Hourglass.
Below is a great example of how to win a team fight using the Flash R combo:
Lillia Tips and Tricks
Lillia Pros and Cons
- Deals a lot of damage.
- Extremely fast at counter jungling and safe.
- Able to pull off a lot of ganks due her speed.
- Global sleep (Also E).
- Very mobile thanks to her passive.
- Able to iniate and disengage teamfights.
- Can be built more tanky when needed.
- No hard CC before level 6.
- Squishy if full AP.
- Close ranged so suffers vs bullies like Darius.
- Can not tank at all. (needs tank to help in fights).
- New champion harder to learn.
- Sleep takes time to commence allowing enemies to potentially escape.
Lillia Threats & Synergies