Hey, We are Gametimeprime and this guide is about Yuumi Build s13 in League of Legends.
Best Yuumi build guides for League of Legends s13. We works hard to help you craft the best Yuumi build for the meta. Learn more about Yuumi’s Runes, Items, Matchups.
- PASSIVE – BOP ‘N’ BLOCK: Periodically, when Yuumi attacks a champion, she restores mana and gains a shield that follows her, protecting her and the ally she’s attached to.
- Q – PROWLING PROJECTILE: Yuumi fires a missile, dealing damage to the first target hit. It deals bonus damage and slows if it takes at least 1 second to get to its target. While Attached, the missile can be controlled with your cursor.
- W – YOU AND ME!: Passively, Yuumi increases her ally’s Adaptive Force and her own. Actively, Yuumi dashes to a target ally, becoming untargetable from everything except turrets.
- E – ZOOMIES: Heals Yuumi and boosts Movement Speed and Attack Speed. If she’s attached, she passes it to her ally instead.
- R – FINAL CHAPTER: Yuumi channels seven waves of damage, rooting anyone hit by three or more. Yuumi can move, attach, and cast Zoomies! while channeling.
Yuumi Ability Order
Skill Order: E > Q > W
Combo 1: (Q) -> (W) -> (Auto) -> (W)
Combo 2: (W) -> (Auto) -> (W)
Combo 3: (Q) -> (E) -> (Exhaust) -> (W) -> (Auto) -> (W)
Combo 4: (Q) -> (Exhaust) -> (Ult)
Combo 5: (Q) -> (Exhaust) -> (Ult) -> (W)
Combo 6: (Q) -> (E) -> (Ult)
Yuumi Tips and Tricks
Yuumi Pros and Cons
|+ high utility|
+ because of heals and shields high sustain
+ can disengage herself quickly
+ can recall with the other teammates
+ compatible with every ADC
|– she can’t start teamfights|
– squishy (so make sure you are attached)
– playing aggressive can cost alot of mana
– struggles when alone
Yuumi Threats & Synergies
Read more: Ziggs Build Guide Create by: gametimeprime.com