League of Legends: Wild Rift Nasus Build Guide| Runes, Item Builds. Get to know how his abilities and ability Order for Nasus.
ROLE: FIGHTER / TANK
PASSIVE: SOUL EATER
Gains bonus physical vamp.
Nasus strikes his foe, dealing damage and increasing the power of his future Siphoning Strikes if he slays his target.
Nasus ages an enemy champion, decelerating their Movement and Attack Speeds over time.
Nasus unleashes a spirit flame at a location, dealing damage and reducing the Armor of enemies who stand on it.
ULTIMATE: FURY OF THE SANDS
Nasus unleashes a mighty sandstorm that batters nearby enemies. While the storm rages, he gains increased Health, Attack Range, damages nearby enemies, has a reduced cooldown on Siphoning Strike, and gains bonus Armor and Magic Resistance for the duration.
Wild Rift Nasus Spells
- Baron Lane
Wild Rift Nasus Runes
- Baron Lane Nasus Runes Build (Top Lane)
Wild Rift Nasus Items
Nasus’s core items
- Baron Lane Nasus Item Build (Top Lane)
- Best Item Build VS AD, Assassin Champions
- Best Item Build VS AP Champions
- Best Item Build VS Tank Champions
Ability Order Nasus Wild Rift
Combo Nasus Wild Rift
- Skill 2 -> Skill 3 -> Skill 1 -> Chiêu Cuối -> Skill 1.