League of Legends: Wild Rift Garen Build Guide| Runes, Item Builds. Get to know how his abilities and ability Order for Garen.
ROLE: FIGHTER / TANK
If Garen has not recently been struck by damage or enemy abilities, he regenerates a percentage of his total health each second.
Garen gains a burst of movement speed, breaking free of all slows affecting him. His next attack strikes a vital area of his foe, dealing bonus damage and silencing them.
Garen reduces damage taken for a short time, and gains bonus resistance to crowd control.
Garen rapidly spins his sword around his body, dealing physical damage to nearby enemies. Enemies hit by the bladestorm’s edge are critically struck.
ULTIMATE – DEMACIAN JUSTICE
Garen calls upon the might of Demacia to attempt to execute an enemy champion, dealing damage in an area around his target.
Wild Rift Garen Spells
- Baron Lane
- Mid Lane
Wild Rift Garen Runes
- Baron Lane Garen Runes Build (Top Lane)
- Mid Lane Garen Runes Build
Wild Rift Garen Items
Garen’s core items
- Baron Lane Garen Item Build (Top Lane)
- Mid Lane Garen Item Build
- Best Item Build VS AD, Assassin Champions
- Best Item Build VS AP Champions
- Best Item Build VS Tank Champions
Ability Order Garen Wild Rift
Combo Garen Wild Rift
- Skill 1 -> Skill 3 -> Ignite -> Ultimate