Hey, We are Gametimeprime and this guide is about Mordekaiser Build s13 in League of Legends.
Best Mordekaiser build guides for League of Legends s13. We works hard to help you craft the best Mordekaiser build for the meta. Learn more about Mordekaiser’s Runes, Items, Matchups.
PASSIVE – DARKNESS RISE
Mordekaiser gains a powerful damage aura and Move Speed after landing 3 attacks or spells against champions or monsters.
Mordekaiser smashes the ground with his mace dealing damage to each enemy struck. Damage is increased when hitting a single enemy.
Mordekaiser stores damage he deals and takes to create a shield. He may consume the shield to heal.
E- DEATH’S GRASP
Mordekaiser pulls all enemies in an area.
R- REALM OF DEATH
Mordekaiser drags his victim to a different dimension with him and steals a portion of their stats. If he kills them, he keeps the stats until the victim respawns.
Mordekaiser Ability Order
Skill order: Q > E > W
You start with an auto attack, followed by Obliterate right after your auto damage has landed, after that use Death’s Grasp to keep them in fighting range.
Another good trading combo starts with Death’s Grasp, lead into Obliterate as they are just about to be pulled, finishing with an autoattack to proc your passive Darkness Rise. If you pull them behind you make sure to use Obliterate behind you as well.
Mordekaiser Tips and Tricks
Take the fed enemies out of the fights using your Realm of Death, to turn the fight around.
You can pull enemies over walls with your Death’s Grasp
You can also pull enemies away from you with Death’s Grasp by aiming it correctly, since the pull is a fixed distance ability.
Mordekaiser Pros and Cons
- Can deal incredible amounts of damage.
- Unkillable monster when ahead.
- Snowballs incredibly hard and scales better than most bruisers.
- Difficult to kill due to his tankiness.
- Very powerful around objectives.
- Guarantees 1 person’s death on the enemy team.
- Can easily come back into the game. Useful when behind due to his ultimate.
- Immobile and Very Easy to kite.
- Missing E can sometimes mean certain death in some lanes.
- Not a good tank. Has bad peel.
- Misusing W will lose you matchups.
- Some matchups are a nightmare to deal with.
- Though his scaling is decent, it gets very difficult to 1v1 lategame champions even in Death Realm.
- Very difficult to play vs better elo toplaners. Q and E can be difficult to lane sometimes.
Mordekaiser Threats & Synergies