Hey, We are Gametimeprime and this guide is about Neeko Build s12 in League of Legends.
Best Neeko build guides for League of Legends s12. We works hard to help you craft the best Neeko build for the meta. Learn more about Neeko’s Runes, Items, Matchups.
- PASSIVE – INHERENT GLAMOUR: Neeko can look like an ally champion. Taking damage from enemy Champions or casting damaging spells breaks the disguise.
- Q – BLOOMING BURST: Neeko throws a seed dealing magic damage. The seed blooms again on hitting champions or killing units.
- W – SHAPESPLITTER: Neeko passively deals bonus magic damage every third attack. Neeko can activate to send a clone in a direction.
- E – TANGLE-BARBS: Neeko slings a tangle that damage and root everything it passes through. If the tangle kills an enemy or passes through a champion, it becomes larger, faster, and roots for longer.
- R – POP BLOSSOM: After a short preparation, Neeko leaps into the air and gains a shield. Upon landing, nearby enemies are damaged and stunned. The preparation is hidden if Neeko is disguised.
Neeko Ability Order
Skill Order: E -> W -> Q
Comba Hard: E > FLASH > W > R > Q > AA > Stasis Enchant
Neeko Tips and Tricks
Early Game is all about Bully Lane Dominance. Focus mainly on zoning your opponent from CSing and gaining experience.
Mid game: Focus on split pushing to create a lot of map pressure which helps your team get objectives and farm safely.
Late game: Once you’re full build, you can pretty much 1v1 almost anyone during the split push. Split push yourself to victory and remember to not get caught!
Neeko Pros and Cons
|+ Great burst damage|
+ Great CC
+ Game-changing ultimate
+ Great roamer/ganker
+ Has high outplay potential
+ Decent waveclear
|– Very squishy|
– No raw mobility
– Falls off when people get more items
– Short ranged
– Her ultimate can easily be countered
– Hard to hit skill shots
Neeko Threats & Synergies