I will share the topic: ” How to Counter Seraphine in wild rift?”
Seraphine has solid AoE and CC and fires her strong poke abilities from a safe range, and scales well into the late game.
To counter Seraphine, you need…
Who can counters Seraphine in wild rift?
Best Picks Against Seraphine: Nami, Varus, Lux…
Worst Picks Against Seraphine: Zigg, Miss Fortune, Pantheon, Ashe…
Items counters Seraphine in wild rift?
Understand skill of Seraphine
- PASSIVE: STAGE PRESENCE: Every third ability cast will Echo, casting it again. Casting Seraphine’s abilities grants a Note to nearby allies. For each Note, Seraphine’s next basic attack gains Attack Range and bonus damage.
- HIGH NOTE: Seraphine deals damage in an area, increased by enemies’ missing Health.
- SURROUND SOUND: Seraphine shields all nearly ally champions and grants them Movement Speed. If Seraphine is already shielded, nearby allies are healed, increasing for each ally.
- BEAT DROP: Seraphine deals damage and slows enemies. If the enemy is already slowed, they are rooted instead. If they are already rooted, they are stunned instead.
- ULTIMATE – ENCORE: Seraphine deals damage in a line, charming and slowing enemies. Encore extends if it touches an ally or enemy champion.
|+ Easy to learn, easy to play.|
+ A lot of CC and AOE damage.
+ Massive shielding, healing and MS acceleration, which makes her…
+ Can be played on both MID and SUPP roles, so you have to choose the priority only.
+ Extremely useful in team fights!
+ Nice poke at the beginning due to her additional magic damage from the passive.
+ All her abilities have good range.
|– Low HP and the champion is quite squishy.|