League of Legends: Wild Rift Akshan Build Guide| Runes, Item Builds. Get to know how his abilities and ability Order for Akshan. Akshan is unique in the sense that he’s the first ever ADC created specifically for the mid lane compared to Lucian and Tristana that sorta just decided to go mid
- Role: Marksman
- Difficulty: Low
- PASSIVE – DIRTY FIGHTING: Every three hits from Akshan’s Attacks and Abilities deals bonus damage and grants him a Shield if the target was a champion. When Akshan Attacks, he fires an additional Attack for reduced damage. If he cancels the additional Attack, he instead gains Move Speed.
- AVENGERANG: Akshan throws a boomerang that deals damage going out and coming back, extending its range each time it hits an enemy.
- GOING ROGUE: Akshan passively marks enemy champions as Scoundrels when they kill his ally champions. If Akshan kills a Scoundrel, he resurrects the allies they killed, gains bonus gold, and clears all marks. When activated, Akshan enters camouflage and gains Move Speed and Mana Regen while moving towards Scoundrels. Akshan loses the camouflage quickly while he is not in brush or near terrain.
- HEROIC SWING: Akshan fires a grappling hook into terrain then swings around it, repeatedly firing at the nearest enemy while swinging. He can jump off early or gets knocked off when colliding with champions or terrain.
- COMEUPPANCE: Akshan locks onto an enemy champion and starts storing bullets. When released, he fires all stored bullets, dealing damage based on missing health to the first champion, minion, or structure hit.
+ Extremely high damage.
|– Hard to play.|
Akshan’s Spells Wild Rift
Akshan’s Runes Wild Rift
- Conqueror: Basic attacks and abilities generate stacks of Conqueror on enemy champions hit, up to one per attack or cast. Each stack of Conqueror lasts 6 seconds and grants 2 – 6 (based on level) bonus (Adaptive) Attack Damage 4 – 12 (based on level) or Ability Power 3 – 9 (based on level), stacking up to 5 times, for a maximum of 10 – 30 (based on level) bonus Attack Damage or 20 – 60 (based on level) Ability Power (Adaptive).
- Hunter Vampirism: Gain 2% physical vamp or 2% magic vamp. (adaptive)
- Hunter Titan: Gain 20 max health.
- Sweet Tooth: Increases Honyfruit healing by 25%, Each fruit also provides 20 gold. Provides bonus gold when you or a nearby ally eat Honeyfruit.
Akshan’s Items Wild Rift
Akshan’s core items
- Mid Lane Akshan Item Build
- Best Item Build VS AP Champions
- Best Item Build VS Tank Champions
Akshan’s Ability Order Wild Rift
Skill Order: Skill 1 > Skill 3 > Skill 2
Combo Akshan Wild Rift
Combo 1: Avengerang + Flash
- Very hard to react to this combo
- Great for finishing kills
- You can use Avengerang then Flash the enemy skillshot.
Combo 2: Avengerang + Heroic Swing
- Can really catch enemies off guard.
- Deals a ton of damage with Heroic Swing.
- You can always throw in Autos in between Avengerang and Heroic Swing.
Combo 3: Auto + Avengerang + Heroic Swing
- If you are chasing an enemy, you can keep autoing once to get your passive moment speed.
- You can always use Flash (or any type of summoner spell) and you won’t get revealed!
- Avengerang can reveal an area around it, so throwing it out in bushes can be safer than fast checking them.
- Ignite can’t reveal your Going Rogue! Only pinks can!
Threats & Synergies