Hey, We are Gametimeprime and this guide is about Shen Build s12 in League of Legends.
Best Shen build guides for League of Legends s12. We works hard to help you craft the best Shen build for the meta. Learn more about Shen’s Runes, Items, Matchups.
PASSIVE – KI BARRIER
After casting a spell, Shen gets a shield. Affecting other champions reduces the cooldown of this effect.
Q- TWILIGHT ASSAULT
Shen recalls his spirit blade to attack with it, dealing damage based on the target’s max health. The attacks are greatly empowered if it collides with an enemy champion, and all collided enemies are slowed while running away from Shen.
W- SPIRIT’S REFUGE
Attacks that would hit Shen or his allies near his spirit blade are blocked.
E- SHADOW DASH
Shen dashes in a direction, taunting enemies in his path.
R- STAND UNITED
Shen shields target allied champion from incoming damage, and soon after teleports to their location.
Shen Ability Order
Skill order: Q > E> W
Shen Tips and Tricks
Shen Pros and Cons
- Decent CC.
- Solid Late Game.
- No Mana + Lots of health regen = long sustains.
- Extremely good split-pusher.
- Stand United is capable of turning around a teamfight.
- Great taunt(Shadow Dash)for engaging or escaping fights.
- Vorpal Blade + Relic Shield = Long sustain for you and your ADC.
- Shadow Dash allows you to jump over terrain.
- Needs mini-map detection(for Stand United and split-pushing).
- Difficult to play with a bad AD carry, very ADC reliable, needs the ADC to follow Shen.
- Long cooldown on Shadow Dash early on without CDR, hard to escape if you fail a Shadow Dash.
- No Multi-Target abilities apart from Shadow Dash which doesn’t cover minions
- (takes a while to clear large minion waves without a Ravenous Hydra or Sunfire
Shen Threats & Synergies