Hey, We are Gametimeprime and this guide is about Jax Build s14 in League of Legends.
Best Jax build guides for League of Legends s14. We works hard to help you craft the best Jax build for the meta. Learn more about Jax’s Runes, Items, Matchups.
PASSIVE – RELENTLESS ASSAULT
Jax’s consecutive basic attacks continuously increase his Attack Speed.
Q- LEAP STRIKE
Jax leaps toward a unit. If they are an enemy, he strikes them with his weapon.
Jax charges his weapon with energy, causing his next attack to deal additional damage.
E- COUNTER STRIKE
Jax’s combat prowess allows him to dodge all incoming attacks for a short duration and then quickly counterattack, stunning all surrounding enemies.
R- GRANDMASTER’S MIGHT
Every third consecutive attack deals additional Magic Damage. Additionally, Jax can activate this ability to strengthen his resolve, increasing his Armor and Magic Resist for a short duration.
Jax ability order
Skill order: W> E > Q
Jax Tips and Tricks
Jax Pros and Cons
- Excellent duelist.
- Really good scaling.
- Great splitpusher.
- Has a built-in escape with ward + Leap Strike.
- Can fight almost anyone late game.
- Has an auto-attack reset.
- Can be shut down by CC.
- Has some difficult matchups.
- Hard to get back in the game if behind.
- Requires matchup knowledge.
- Can sometimes struggle with teamfighting.
- Can end up being a mana-hungry champ.
Jax Threats & Synergies