Guide build (Items, Arcana, Runes) Sinestrea new hero AOV.
Sinestrea Summoner Spells
Deals 800 true damage to nearby minions and monsters and stuns them for 1 second.
Instantly attacks a nearby enemy hero and deals damage equal to 16% of the HP the enemy hero has lost as true damage.
For the killer-oriented Sinestrea, I will use the jade table to increase the critical rate for this general. The advantage of the jade table is the ability to shock fast damage to weak targets such as: gunners, mages, ..
Veda & Humans
Sinestrea’s main role is a gladiator but the best power to promote is still in the jungle. Sinestrea has a pretty special skill set thanks to its long range with good transformation and regeneration.
- +60 Attack Damage +6% Life Steal (Grants Frostbite)
- Unique Passive – Souleater: The next normal attack or ability targetting an enemy hero deals additional (225 +level*10) magic damage. For the next 3 secondsall damage dealt against enemy heroes in melee range is increased by 5% (25-second cooldown).
- Unique Passive – Cooldown Speed +15% Unique Passive – Hunter: Deals 30% extra damage to monsters and receives 35% more experience from killing monsters.
- Unique Passive – Wild: Increases attack damage by 2 for every monster killed. Stacks up to 30 times.”
- +25% Attack Speed Unique Passive
- Movement Speed +60
- +100 Attack Damage
- Unique Passive – Windwalk: Increases movement speed by 10% after exiting battles:
- Unique Passive – Break: Increases armor pierce by 100 (+10 per level).”
- +70 Attack Damage
- +15% Attack Speed
- +8% Life Steal
- +10% Cooldown Speed
- +400 Max HP
- Unique Passive – Elemental Power: After using an abilitythe next normal attack within 5 seconds deals 100% more physical damage. 2-second cooldown.
- Unique Passive – Speed Up: Normal attacks increase movmenet speed by 10%.”
- +200 Attack Damage
- Unique Passive – Fenrir’s Tooth: Increases all damage dealt by 30% when the target’s HP is below 50%.”
Blade of Nirvana
- + 120 Armor
- + 10% Attack Damage
- Resurrection: 2 seconds after death, resurrected on the spot, and gains 2000 + health (champion level * 100), this effect has a regeneration time of 150 seconds. (Revive up to 2 times in a game)