Hey, We are Gametimeprime and this guide is about Aurelion Sol Build s14 in League of Legends.
Best Aurelion Sol build guides for League of Legends s14. We works hard to help you craft the best Aurelion Sol build for the meta. Learn more about Aurelion Sol’s Runes, Items, Matchups.
Aurelion Sol Mid
Aurelion Sol once graced the vast emptiness of the cosmos with celestial wonders of his own devising. Now, he is forced to wield his awesome power at the behest of a space-faring empire that tricked him into servitude. Desiring a return to his star-forging ways, Aurelion Sol will drag the very stars from the sky, if he must, in order to regain his freedom.
Aurelion Sol Spells
Using: Flash + Ignite
- Flash is the best summoner spell in the game, it is your escape tool and engage tool.
- Ignite is extremely powerful on Aurelion Sol, giving Aurelion Sol that extra bit of kill pressure that she needs.
Aurelion Sol Runes
Using rune Electrocute help increasing your burst and giving you heavy kill pressure from level 2.
Aurelion Sol Items
Full Items (Mid Lane Aurelion Sol Item Build)
Aurelion Sol Ability
- Passive – CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE: Stars orbit Aurelion Sol, dealing magic damage when they hit an enemy.
- Q – STARSURGE: Aurelion Sol creates an expanding disk, which explodes to stun and damage enemies when it moves too far away from him.
- W – INCELESTIAL EXPANSION: Aurelion Sol pushes his stars farther out, increasing their damage and speed.
- E – ISCOMET OF LEGEND: Aurelion Sol takes off flying for a long distance.
- R – VOICE OF LIGHT: Aurelion Sol projects a blast of pure starfire, damaging and slowing all enemies caught in it and knocking nearby enemies back to a safer distance.
Aurelion Sol Ability Order
Skill order: W > Q > E
Aurelion Sol Combo
- W -> Q -> P + AA
- R -> W -> Q -> P + AA
- W -> Q -> P + AA-(Maybe)-> R
Aurelion Sol Skins
All Aurelion Sol Skins Spotlight (League of Legends)
Aurelion Sol Tips and Tricks
Constantly attacking: Keep your stars expanded at all times to secure farm and keep opponent at bay.
Stay in constant motion: It’s a lot harder to hit a moving target. It’s also a lot harder to gank a moving target that is ready to run away at a second’s notice.
Ward one side of the river and favor that side: If they try and gank from that side, you can see them early and outrun them.
Aurelion Sol Pros and Cons
|+ Has a strong mid and late game|
+ Is very annoying for the enemy team
+ Extremely safe pick
+ A professional at harassment
+ Can easily gain the advantage in lane
+ Can dodge enemy spells very easily
|– Has a limited range of effective attack|
– Is vulnerable to most people with a dash
– Can’t 1v1 early
– Has one of the highest mana consumption rates in the game
Aurelion Sol Threats & Synergies
Read more: Annie Build Guide Create by: gametimeprime.com