Hey, We are Gametimeprime and this guide is about Azir Build s13 in League of Legends.
Best Azir build guides for League of Legends s13. We works hard to help you craft the best Azir build for the meta. Learn more about Azir’s Runes, Items, Matchups.
Azir was a mortal emperor of Shurima in a far distant age, a proud man who stood at the cusp of immortality. His hubris saw him betrayed and murdered at the moment of his greatest triumph, but now, millennia later, he has been reborn as an Ascended being of immense power. With his buried city risen from the sand, Azir seeks to restore Shurima to its former glory.
++8 ability haste
+9 Adaptive (5.4 AD or 9 AP)
- Passive – SHURIMA’S LEGACY: Azir can summon the Disc of the Sun from the ruins of allied or enemy turrets.
- Q – CONQUERING SANDS: Azir sends all Sand Soldiers towards a location. Sand Soldiers deal magic damage to enemies they pass through and apply a slow for 1 second.
- W – ARISE!: Azir summons a Sand Soldier to attack nearby targets for him, replacing his basic attack against targets within the soldier’s range. Their attacks deal magic damage to enemies in a line. Arise! also passively grants attack speed to Azir and his Sand Soldiers.
- E – SHIFTING SANDS: Azir shields himself briefly and dashes to one of his Sand Soldiers, damaging enemies. If he hits an enemy champion, he instantly readies a new Sand Soldier for deployment and halts his dash.
- R – EMPEROR’S DIVIDE: Azir summons a wall of soldiers which charge forward, knocking back and damaging enemies.
Azir Ability Order
Skill order: Q > W > E
W > E > Q > Flash > Q > Using Stasis Enchant
Azir Tips and Tricks
- Often its Best to just farm early game
- Dont use your abilities too much since you can run out of mana quickly.
- Use your basic poke combo to harass competitor.
- You can go to the sidelane and continue farming.
- If you have Teleport you can always join your team for teamfights.
- Continue gaining experience and farm there to get even stronger.
- Try to stay grouped with your team and go for 5v5 teamfights
Azir Pros and Cons
|+ Good Waveclear|
+ Long Range
+ Consistent Damage without Skillshots
+ Big Playmaking Potential with R
+ Best Lategame In LOL
+ Damage hits relevancy at just two complete items
+ Great mobility to escape from danger
+ Highest “base range” of all marksmen
+ Excellent objective taker and defender
+ One of the strongest anti-melee self-peels
+ Among the highest DPS outputs in the game.
|– Weak health|
– Dead if you have bad positioning
– Needs practice!
– Dependent on mana, Terrible laning phase; insufficient mana against two targets
– Excessively squishy; will blow up if touched
– Low sustain makes Azir especially weak to poke
Azir Threats & Synergies
Read more: Aurelion Sol Build Guide Create by: gametimeprime.com