Hey, We are Gametimeprime and this guide is about Anivia Build s13 in League of Legends.
Best Anivia build guides for League of Legends s13. We works hard to help you craft the best Anivia build for the meta. Learn more about Anivia’s Runes, Items, Matchups.
Anivia is a benevolent winged spirit who endures endless cycles of life, death, and rebirth to protect the Freljord. A demigod born of unforgiving ice and bitter winds, she wields those elemental powers to thwart any who dare disturb her homeland. Anivia guides and protects the tribes of the harsh north, who revere her as a symbol of hope, and a portent of great change. She fights with every ounce of her being, knowing that through her sacrifice, her memory will endure, and she will be reborn into a new tomorrow.
- Flash is the best summoner spell in the game, it is your escape tool and engage tool.
- Ignite is extremely powerful on Anivia, giving her that extra bit of kill pressure that she needs.
- Teleport is important for being able to teleport back to lane after recalling.
- Electrocute help increasing your burst and giving you heavy kill pressure from level 2.
- Cheap Shot synergizes with Frostbite’s passive, dealing double damage if you have stunned an enemy.
- Passive – REBIRTH: Upon taking fatal damage, Anivia reverts to an egg and is reborn with full health.
- Q – FLASH FROST: Anivia brings her wings together and summons a sphere of ice that flies towards her opponents, chilling and damaging anyone in its path. When the sphere explodes it does moderate damage in a radius, stunning anyone in the area.
- W – CRYSTALLIZE: Anivia condenses the moisture in the air into an impassable wall of ice to block all movement. The wall only lasts a short duration before it melts.
- E – FROSTBITE: With a flap of her wings, Anivia blasts a freezing gust of wind at her target, dealing damage. If the target was recently hit by Flash Frost or damaged by a fully formed Glacial Storm, the damage they take is doubled.
- R – GLACIAL STORM: Anivia summons a driving rain of ice and hail to damage her enemies and slow their advance.
Anivia Ability Order
Skill order: E > Q > W
- R -> W -> Q -> E HOẶC R -> Q -> E -> W
Anivia Tips and Tricks
Early – Mid Game: During laning phase, farming and playing safe is generally what Anivia wants to focus on – poking the enemy whenever they step up to CS.
Mid – Late Game: During the mid – late game, you want to be pushing in lanes and looking for roams, objectives and kills.
Anivia Pros and Cons
|+ Anivia has very strong CC, an relatively safe laning phase, insane (de)push potential. She has a stun, slow and Crystallize is a huge utility spell that can turn battles by cutting off key enemies, or providing an easy escape for your team|
+ Mid Late game scaling with a relatively safe early (But high manacost.)
+ Absolute farm monster that can siege endlessly.
|– Weak when start game.|
– No mobility.
Anivia Threats & Synergies
-> Thanks for reading my Anivia guide and I really hope you can apply it to your ranked games!
Read more: Ahri Build Guide Create by: gametimeprime.com