League of Legends: Wild Rift Brand Build Guide| Runes, Item Builds. Get to know how his abilities and ability Order for Brand. Brand is the best 1v9 mage of the game , from lvl 6 to lvl 18 he can literally do alone enough dmg to kill all 5 enemy champions.
- Role: Mage
- Difficulty: Moderate
- PASSIVE – BLAZE: Brand’s spells light his targets ablaze, dealing damage over 4 seconds, stacking up to 3 times. If Brand kills an enemy while it is ablaze he regains mana. When Blaze reaches max stacks on a Champion or large monster, it becomes unstable. It detonates in 2 seconds, applying spell effects and dealing massive damage in an area around the victim.
- SEAR: Brand launches a ball of fire forward that deals magic damage. If the target is ablaze, Sear will stun the target for 1.5 seconds.
- PILLAR OF FLAME: After a short delay, Brand creates a Pillar of Flame at a target area, dealing magic damage to enemy units within the area. Units that are ablaze take an additional 25% damage.
- CONFLAGRATION: Brand conjures a powerful blast at his target that spreads to nearby enemies, dealing magic damage. If the target is ablaze, Conflagration’s spread is doubled.
- PYROCLASM: Brand unleashes a devastating torrent of fire that bounces up to 5 times off of Brand and nearby enemies, dealing magic damage to enemies each time bounce. Bounces prioritize stacking Blaze to max on Champions. If a target is ablaze, Pyroclasm will briefly slow them.
|+ High Dmg from Earlygame to Lategame.|
+ Skill 1: Sear can stun for 1.5 s.
+ Tank Counter.
+ Great teamfight potential.
+ Versatile Itemization.
|– No sustain.|
– No mobility.
– No Base defense.
– Frontline reliant.
– Relies on enemies movements.
Brand’s Spells Wild Rift
Brand’s Runes Wild Rift
- Summon Aery: Basic attacks and abilities against an enemy champion signals Aery to dash to them, dealing 10 – 60 (based on level) (+ 20% bonus AD) (+ 10% AP) Adaptive damage. Healing, shielding, or buffing an ally signals Aery to dash to them, shielding them for 20 – 120 (based on level) (+ 40% bonus AD) (+ 20% AP) for 2 seconds.Aery lingers on the target for 2 seconds before flying back to the user, and cannot be sent out again until she returns. Aery is initially very slow, but gradually accelerates, and can be picked up by moving near her.Adaptive Damage: Deals either physical or magic damage depending on your bonus stats, defaulting based on the origin of the effect.
- Weakness: Slowing or Immobilizing an enemy champion marks them for 5 seconds, while marked they take 5% increased damage.
- Loyalty: You gain 2 AR and 5 MR.Your closest ally champion gains 5 bonus armor and 2 bonus magic resistance, which can be stacked.
- Manaflow Band: Hitting an enemy champion with an ability or empowered attack permanently increases your max mana by 30, up to 300 mana.
Brand’s Items Wild Rift
Brand’s core items
Combo 1: Mid, Support Brand Item Build
Combo 2: Mid, Support Brand Item Build
Brand’s Ability Order Wild Rift
Skill Order: Skill 2 > Skill 1 > Skill 3
Combo Brand Wild Rift
- Combo 1: Skill 1 -> Ultimate -> Skil 2 -> Skill 3
- Combo 2: SKill 1 -> Ultimate -> Skill 3 -> Skill 2
- Combo 3: Ultimate -> SKill 3 -> Skill 1 -> SKill 3
- Combo 4: Ultimate -> SKill 1 -> SKill 3 -> Skill 2
Threats & Synergies
You can deter enemies from standing near their minions by setting them ablaze, due to Conflagration.
You can use Brand’s abilities in a variety of combinations to maximize his in different situations.
Pyroclasm bounces randomly between enemies, so try to cast it on a small group of enemies if you want to hit the same target multiple times.