Hey, We are Gametimeprime and this guide is about Darius Build s14 in League of Legends.
Best Darius build guides for League of Legends s14. We works hard to help you craft the best Darius build for the meta. Learn more about Darius’s Runes, Items, Matchups.
PASSIVE – HEMORRHAGE
Darius’ attacks and damaging abilities cause enemies to bleed for physical damage over 5 seconds, stacking up to 5 times. Darius enrages and gains massive Attack Damage when his target reaches max stacks.
Darius winds up and swings his axe in a wide circle. Enemies struck by the blade take more damage than those struck by the handle. Darius heals based on enemy champions and large monsters hit by the blade.
W- CRIPPLING STRIKE
Darius’s next attack strikes an enemy’s crucial artery. As they bleed out, their Move Speed is slowed.
Darius hones his axe, passively causing his physical damage to ignore a percentage of his target’s Armor. When activated, Darius sweeps up his enemies with his axe’s hook and pulls them to him.
R- NOXIAN GUILLOTINE
Darius leaps to an enemy champion and strikes a lethal blow, dealing true damage. This damage is increased for each stack of Hemorrhage on the target. If Noxian Guillotine is a killing blow, its cooldown is refreshed for a brief duration.
Darius ability order
Skill order: Q> E > W
The easiest damage combo for Darius is Apprehend, AA, Crippling Strike, Decimate. This applies 3 stacks of Hemorrhage, its really good for poking in lane and showing early dominance.
If the enemy has flash or No escape you change the combo to E, AA,AA,W,Q. This is because of the E slow which can allow you to path forwards and get another AA off on the enemy. This combo also ensures that your next auto will get you 5 stacks while you are in range. This combo is insane when you can use you R. so this makes in a half hp execution combo. E,AA,AA,W,Q,AA,R. this should kill most people at half hp or higher, during the early to mid-game.
Darius Tips and Tricks
Darius Pros and Cons
- Can win entire teamfights singlehandedly.
- Is very good at exploiting mistakes.
- Can potentially deal incredible amounts of damage.
- Difficult to kill due to his tankiness.
- Can turn a gank into a Double Kill.
- Snowballs hard and can be used to win any lane if played correctly
- Immobile and very easy to kite.
- Falls off and becomes more team reliant lategame.
- Missing E can sometimes mean certain death in some lanes.
- Not a good tank. Has mediocre peel.
- Can be killed very quickly if he misses Q
- People in SoloQ are prone to stealing your Ult resets
Darius Threats & Synergies