Hey, We are Gametimeprime and this guide is about Dr. Mundo Build s12 in League of Legends.
Best Dr. Mundobuild guides for League of Legends s12. We works hard to help you craft the best Dr. Mundo build for the meta. Learn more about Dr. Mundo’s Runes, Items, Matchups.
Dr. Mundo Top
Dr. Mundo spells
Dr. Mundo runes
Dr. Mundo Items
Dr. Mundo skill
PASSIVE – GOES WHERE HE PLEASES
Dr. Mundo resists the first Immobilizing effect that hits him, instead losing Health and dropping a chemical cannister nearby. Dr. Mundo can pick it up by walking over it, restoring Health and reducing this Ability’s Cooldown. Dr. Mundo also has significantly increased Health regeneration.
Q- INFECTED BONESAW
Dr. Mundo throws an infected bonesaw, dealing damage to the first enemy hit based on their current health and slowing them.
W- HEART ZAPPER
Dr. Mundo electrocutes himself, dealing persistent damage to nearby enemies and storing a portion of damage he takes. At the end of the duration or on Recast, Dr. Mundo deals a burst of damage to nearby enemies. If the burst hit an enemy, he heals a percentage of the stored damage.
E- BLUNT FORCE TRAUMA
Passive – Dr. Mundo gains bonus Attack Damage, increasing based on his missing Health. Active – Dr. Mundo slams his “medical” bag into an enemy, dealing additional damage based on his missing Health. If the enemy dies they are swatted away, dealing damage to enemies they pass through.
R- MAXIMUM DOSAGE
Dr. Mundo pumps himself with chemicals, instantly healing a percent of his missing Health. He then gains bonus Attack Damage and Move Speed, and regenerates a portion of his maximum Health over a long duration.
Dr. Mundo ability order
Skill order: Q> E > W
Dr. Mundo Combo
- Hit the enemy with Infected Bonesaw.
- If you hit walk up to him (which should be easy because he is slowed), activate Blunt Force Trauma and start auto attacking.
- To increase your damage you can additionally activate Heart Zapper while auto attacking.
Dr. Mundo Tips and Tricks
Dr. Mundo Pros and Cons
- Incredibly tanky.
- Great sustain.
- Incredibly strong against magic-damage.
- Generally good damage output.
- Possibility to splitpush or teamfight.
- Weak early.
- Lack of CC/utility.
- Hard to play against tank-melting opponents.
- Can be kited by various targets.
- Pretty bad, when he gets behind.
Dr. Mundo Threats & Synergies