Hey, We are Gametimeprime and this guide is about Gragas Build s13 in League of Legends.
Best Gragas build guides for League of Legends s13. We works hard to help you craft the best Gragas build for the meta. Learn more about Gragas’s Runes, Items, Matchups.
- PASSIVE – HAPPY HOUR: Gragas periodically heals upon using a skill.
- Q – BARREL ROLL: Gragas rolls his cask to a location, which can be activated to explode or will explode on its own after 4 seconds. The potency of the explosion increases over time. Enemies struck by the blast have their Move Speed slowed.
- W – DRUNKEN RAGE: Gragas guzzles down brew from his cask for 1 second. After finishing, he becomes drunkenly empowered, dealing magic damage to all nearby enemies on his next basic attack and reducing damage received.
- E – BODY SLAM: Gragas charges to a location and collides with the first enemy unit he comes across, dealing damage to all nearby enemy units and stunning them.
- R – EXPLOSIVE CASK: Gragas hurls his cask to a location, dealing damage and knocking back enemies caught in the blast radius.
Gragas Ability Order
Skill Order: Q -> E -> W
Gragas Tips and Tricks
Early game: You should be attempting a gank. The best lane for an early gank is almost always mid.
Gragas has a lot of damage and is able to sustain in the jungle.
His ganks are pretty strong and he has nice jungle clear time
You are able to move across the map very fast and you can respose to counter ganks.
Your ability kit includes a lot of cc and AoE damage.
Gragas Pros and Cons
|+ Strong early ganks|
+ Empowered Auto Hit from Drunken Rage
+ Damage in early game
+ Early CC
+ Mobility due to Body Slam
+ zoning Ultimate
+ High burst potential
+ Body Slam + Flash combo
+ Can go through walls
+ able to throw enemy carries into your team
+ sustain duo to Happy Hour
+High AoE Damage output/color]
– abilities are dodgable
– very weak against counter ganks
Gragas Threats & Synergies
All Gragas Skins Spotlight (League of Legends).
Equal parts jolly and imposing, Gragas is a massive, rowdy brewmaster on his own quest for the perfect pint of ale. Hailing from parts unknown, he now searches for rare ingredients among the unblemished wastes of the Freljord, trying each recipe as he goes. Often intoxicated and extremely impulsive, he is legendary for the brawls he starts, which often end in all-night parties and widespread property damage. Any appearance from Gragas must surely foreshadow drinking and destruction—in that order.
Read more: Galio Build Guide Create by: gametimeprime.com