Hey, We are Gametimeprime and this guide is about Graves Build s12 in League of Legends.
Best Graves build guides for League of Legends s12. We works hard to help you craft the best Graves build for the meta. Learn more about Graves’s Runes, Items, Matchups.
PASSIVE – NEW DESTINY
Graves’ shotgun has some unique properties. He must reload when he runs out of ammo. Attacks fire 4 bullets, which cannot pass through units. Non-champions struck by multiple bullets are knocked back.
Q- END OF THE LINE
Graves fires an explosive shell that detonates after 2 seconds, or 0.2 seconds if it strikes terrain.
W- SMOKE SCREEN
Graves fires a smoke canister at the target area creating a cloud of smoke that reduces sight range. Enemies caught in the initial impact are dealt magic damage and have their movement speed reduced briefly.
Graves dashes forward gaining an Armor boost for several seconds. If Graves dashes towards an enemy champion, gain two stacks of True Grit instead. Hitting enemies with basic attacks lowers the cooldown of this skill and refreshes the resistance boost.
R- COLLATERAL DAMAGE
Graves fires an explosive shell dealing heavy damage to the first champion it hits. After hitting a champion or reaching the end of its range, the shell explodes dealing damage in a cone.
Graves ability order
Skill order: Q> E > W
Combo 1: Q+R -> This is your bread and butter combo for a lot of damage. The best use of this combo is when you’re close to a wall so your Q ricochet will connect too.
Combo 2: Q+Flash, W+Flash and R+Flash.
Combo 3: E+Q and Q+E, when you have are reloading.
- You can E and R over walls, even some walls you wouldn’t expect you could dash over.
- Dashing into a wall will cancel your dash animation; used to basic attack faster.
- Remember to cancel your second basic attack with your E to deal more damage faster (example given: AA + AA + E + AA). Using E after your AA fast enough will have the basic attack you used BEFORE using E count towards the cooldown of E!
Graves Tips and Tricks
Graves Pros and Cons
- High-Mobility with his E.
- Strong vs AD-heavy comps.
- Super strong 1v1s.
- Super strong early game.
- Easy to clear camps.
- Strong tower-dive potential with bonus armor.
-Auto attacks can be blocked
- Falls off late game.
- No hard CC for ganks/team fights.
- Ugly champion lol.
- Weak vs AP-heavy comps.
- Weak vs long-ranged comps.
Graves Threats & Synergies