Hey, We are Gametimeprime and this guide is about Taliyah Build s13 in League of Legends.
Best Taliyah build guides for League of Legends s13. We works hard to help you craft the best Taliyah build for the meta. Learn more about Taliyah’s Runes, Items, Matchups.
Taliyah Summoner Spells
- PASSIVE – ROCK SURFING: Taliyah gains movement speed near walls.
- Q – THREADED VOLLEY: Taliyah throws a volley of missiles in a target direction, moving freely as she does. This works the ground below her. If Taliyah casts Threaded Volley on worked ground, she only throws one missile.
- W – SEISMIC SHOVE: Taliyah causes an area of ground to erupt and throws enemies within in a direction of her choosing.
- E – UNRAVELED EARTH: Taliyah creates a slowing minefield that explodes if enemies dash through it or are pushed/pulled through it.
- R – WEAVER’S WALL: Taliyah creates a very long wall and then surfs it.
Taliyah Ability Order
Skill Order: Q -> E -> W
Taliyah does not have over complicated combos and you don’t need to stress much over them, you just need to practice.
Comba Hard: R1 > R2 > W > E > Q > AA
Taliyah Tips and Tricks
Taliyah Pros and Cons
|+ Great base damage|
+ Amazing roamer
+ Good Pick potential
+ Decent Peel
+ Lane bully
|– Hard too hit combo without setup|
– Bad vision control
– Terrible into Tank Supports
– Low range
Taliyah Threats & Synergies
Read more: Twisted Fate Build Guide Create by: gametimeprime.com