I will share the topic: ”How to Counter Hecarim in wild rift?”
Hecarim is a champion who revolves around mobility and speed. He snowballs hard, and likes to trample upon all opposition.
To counter Hecarim, you need…
- Good for ganks with Skill 3.
- Is able to 1v9 games.
- Able to easily win 1v1’s after Trinity Force.
- Can be super tanky due to healing.
- Super fast which gives mobility.
- Really good in team fights with Ultimate.
- Super weak pre level 4.
- Falls after 30min.
- Doesn’t have any escape once you SKill 3 in if Ultimate is on cd.
- Get’s hard countered by slows / CC.
- Counter jungle makes Hecarim’s life hell.
- Becomes useless if too far behind.
Who can counters Hecarim in wild rift?
Picking one champion you are familiar with and trying your best… Just make sure that champiom are up to the challenge, and are willing to go all out against this awful champion.
Best Picks Against Hecarim: Sett, Jarvan IV, Master Yi, Kha’Zix, Kayn,…
-> Pick exhaust or champions with stuns or slows. It will massively reduce effect of his passive and Devastating Charge.
Worst Picks Against Hecarim: Ekko, Gragas, Rengar, Rammus, Nasus,…
Items counters Hecarim in wild rift?
Using a Stasis Enchant before hits you.
Buy Quicksilver Sash to remove Hecarim’s Terrify Ultimate.
Avoid being clumped so he won’t be able to use his ultimate to fear multiple people.
Slowing Hecarim will reduce his AD due to his passive granting AD based off movement speed.
Move away from him when he has his Spirit of Dread on, as he will heal from any source of damage dealth to enemies.
Read more: Hecarim wild rift build