Hey, We are Gametimeprime and this guide is about Lulu Build s12 in League of Legends.
Best Lulu build guides for League of Legends s12. We works hard to help you craft the best Lulu build for the meta. Learn more about Lulu’s Runes, Items, Matchups.
PASSIVE – PIX, FAERIE COMPANION
Pix fires magical bolts of energy whenever the champion he’s following attacks another enemy unit. These bolts are homing, but can be intercepted by other units.
Pix and Lulu each fire a bolt of magical energy that damages and heavily slows all enemies it hits.
If cast on an ally, grants them Attack Speed and Movement Speed for a short time. If cast on an enemy, turns them into an adorable critter that can’t attack or cast spells.
E- HELP, PIX!
If cast on an ally, commands Pix to jump to an ally and shield them. He then follows them and aids their attacks. If cast on an enemy, commands Pix to jump to an enemy and damage them. He then follows them and grants you vision of that enemy.
R- WILD GROWTH
Lulu enlarges an ally, knocking nearby enemies into the air and granting the ally a large amount of bonus health. For the next few seconds, that ally gains an aura that slows nearby enemies.
Lulu Ability Order
Skill order E > Q > W
Lulu Tips and Tricks
Lulu Pros and Cons
- Strong against melee supports
- Easy to get stellar KDAs with passive playstyle.
- Counters assasins with.
- Can shut down fed enemies!
- Insane utility makes game easier for team.
- Ridiculously flexible, essentially has 6 different abilities.
- Hard to solo carry, mostly enables hyper-caries.
- Doesn’t scale as hard as other enchanters.
- Requires good positioning, easy to feed or waste cooldowns.
- Very little damage, mid-late game.
Lulu Threats & Synergies