Hey Guys! This is Blog Gametimeprime and this guide is about TFT Jhin items and comps set 6.
Cost: 4 $
Passive: Jhin always attacks a certain amount of times per second. He converts each 1% of bonus Attack Speed into .8 Attack Damage. Jhin transforms his weapon into a powerful sniper rifle for his next four shots. Each shot deals a percent of his Attack Damage as physical damage, reduced by 33% for each target they pierce through. The fourth shot is guaranteed to critically strike, and deals 44% more damage based on his target’s missing Health.
- Attacks Per Second: 0.9 / 0.9 / 1.4
- Percent of Attack Damage: 175% / 250% / 444%
What items are good on Jhin TFT?
All allies have increased Attack Speed, and additional Attack Speed for each Hextech Augment you own.
- 2- 10% Attack Speed & 7% per Augment.
- 4- 30% Attack Speed & 15% per Augment.
- 6- 50% Attack Speed & 25% per Augment
Snipers deal bonus damage for each hex between themselves and their target.
- 2- 9% bonus damage per hex.
- 4- 16% bonus damage per hex.
- 6- 30% bonus damage per hex.
Read more: TFT Team Comps