League of Legends: Wild Rift Neeko Build Guide| Runes, Item Builds. Get to know how his abilities and ability Order for Neeko. Neeko also has good synergies with a lot of junglers for a very good early 2v2.
- Role: Mage
- Difficulty: Moderate
- PASSIVE – INHERENT GLAMOUR: Neeko can look like an ally champion. Taking damage from enemy Champions or casting damaging spells breaks the disguise.
- BLOOMING BURST: Neeko throws a seed dealing magic damage. The seed blooms again on hitting champions or killing units.
- SHAPESPLITTER: Neeko passively deals bonus magic damage every third attack. Neeko can activate to send a clone in a direction.
- TANGLE-BARBS: Neeko slings a tangle that damage and root everything it passes through. If the tangle kills an enemy or passes through a champion, it becomes larger, faster, and roots for longer.
- POP BLOSSOM: After a short preparation, Neeko leaps into the air and gains a shield. Upon landing, nearby enemies are damaged and stunned. The preparation is hidden if Neeko is disguised.
Neeko’s Pros and Cons
|+ Good base damage|
+ Great CC
+ Excellent at vision control
+ Only mage support with an escape
+ Fun passive
+ Lane bully
|– Low range|
– Hard to play from behind
– High skill floor
– Gets flamed by teammates
– Falls off late
Neeko’s Spells Wild Rift
Neeko’s Runes Wild Rift
- Electrocute: Basic attacks and abilities generate stacks on enemy champions hit, up to one per attack or cast. Applying 3 stacks to a target within a 3 second period causes them to be struck by lightning, dealing them 30 – 184 (based on level) (+ 40% bonus AD) (+ 25% AP) Adaptive damage.
- Brutal: Gain 7 AD and 2% armor penetration, or 14 AP and 2% magic penetration. (Adaptive)
- Regeneration: Every 3 seconds, regen 2% missing heath or mana based on whichever percentage is lower.
- Sweet Tooth: Increases Honyfruit healing by 25%, Each fruit also provides 20 gold.
Neeko’s Items Wild Rift
Neeko’s core items
- Mid Lane & Jungle Neeko Item Build
- Best Item Build VS AD, AP, Assassin Champions
- Best Item Build VS TANK Champions
Ability Order Neeko Wild Rift
Skill Order: Skill 1 > Skill 3 > Skill 2
Combo Neeko Wild Rift
- Skill 3 > Flash > Skill 2 > Ultimate > Skill 1 > AA > Stasis Enchant
Counter to Neeko Wild Rift
Early Game is all about Bully Lane Dominance. Focus mainly on zoning your opponent from CSing and gaining experience.
Mid game: Focus on split pushing to create a lot of map pressure which helps your team get objectives and farm safely.
Late game: Once you’re full build, you can pretty much 1v1 almost anyone during the split push. Split push yourself to victory and remember to not get caught!