League of Legends: Wild Rift Irelia Build Guide| Runes, Item Builds. Get to know how his abilities and ability Order for Irelia.
- Role: Fighter
- Difficulty: Moderate
- PASSIVE – IONIAN FERVOR: When Irelia strikes enemies with spells she gains stacking bonus Attack Speed. At maximum stacks she also gains bonus damage on hit.
- Skill 1 – BLADESURGE: Irelia dashes forward to strike her target, healing herself. If the target is Marked or dies to Bladesurge, its cooldown refreshes.
- Skill 2 – DEFIANT DANCE: Irelia charges a strike that deals more damage as she charges. She takes reduced physical damage during the charge.
- Skill 3 – FLAWLESS DUET: Irelia sends out two blades which converge on each other. Enemies caught in between are damaged, stunned and Marked.
- Ultimate – VANGUARD’S EDGE: Irelia fires a massive number of blades that explode outward upon hitting an enemy champion. Enemies hit by the blades are damaged and Marked. Afterwards the blades form a wall that will damage and slow enemies that walk through it.
|+ High mobility|
+ Has sustain built into her kit
+ Easy to farm
+ High outplay potential with massive mobility
+ Is able to be a lane bully if played well
|– Hard champion to master perfectly all matchups|
– Mobility is cut a lot without minions/champions to dash to.
– Requires a lot of practice to learn her mechanics
– Much weaker if unable to stack passive
– Falls off hard if behind
Irelia’s Spells Wild Rift Build
Irelia’s Runes Wild Rift
- Conqueror: Basic attacks and abilities generate stacks of Conqueror on enemy champions hit, up to one per attack or cast.
- Brutal: Gain 7 AD and 2% armor penetration, or 14 AP and 2% magic penetration. (Adaptive)
- Spirit Walker: Gain 50 max health and 20% slow resistance.
- Hunter Genius: Gain 2.5 Ability Haste. Unique champion takedowns grant 2.5 Ability Haste. (Max Ability Haste 15)
Irelia’s Items Wild Rift
Irelia’s core items
- Mid, Top Lane Irelia Item Build
- Best Item Build VS AD, Assassin Champions
- Best Item Build VS AP Champions
- Best Item Build VS Tank Champions
Ability Order Irelia Wild Rift
Skill Order: Skill 1 > Skill 3 > Skill 2
Combo Irelia Wild Rift
Basic engage combo: Skill3 > Skill 3 > Skill 1 > AA > Skill 1 > AA. Standard combo to use after hitting level 3.
Engage combo: Ultimate > Skill 1 > AA > Skill 1. Little more advanced than the Basic engage combo.
Full Engage combo: Skill 3 > Ultimate >Skill 1 > AA > Skill 3 > AA > Skill 1 > AA >Skill 1. This is Irelia’s best engage combo. (Usually used at level 11).
Combo hard: Skill 3 > Ultimate > Flash > Skill 1 > Skill 3 > AA > Skill 1 > AA > Skill 1 > Skill 2
Threats & Synergies
- Nasus: A good Nasus will always have potential to make your matchup a farm lane & stack for free, which will force him to completely outscale you.
- Annie: Heavy CC chains are good to pair with Irelia as it makes your life of setting up your Skill 3 & Ultimate easier.
- Irelia is quite strong in the early game (0-15 minutes). However, she is quite reliant on getting her 5 stack passive and hitting her Skill 3 and Ultimate.
- Be careful with being overly aggressive in lane with irelia as well since she is easy to gank.
- Irelia is quite strong in the mid game and at this point you have some tank items that allow to you last a bit longer than.
- You still want to let your team initiate fights or wait until the enemy team initiates on your team.
- You can still kill squishies relatively quickly and impact the fights greatly.
- At this stage of the game you should focus on being a front line for your team but not engaging unless your team has 0 engage.
- It is still better to wait for the enemy team to engage.