League of Legends: Wild Rift Fiora Build Guide| Runes, Item Builds. Get to know how his abilities and ability Order for Fiora.
ROLE: FIGHTER / ASSASSIN
PASSIVE: DUELIST’S DANCE
Fiora challenges nearby enemy Champions to dodge her. She calls out a direction from which she will try to strike. If she can complete her own challenge, she receives a small bonus and calls out a new direction.
Fiora lunges in a direction and stabs a nearby enemy, dealing physical damage and applying on-hit effects.
Fiora parries all incoming damage and disables for a short time, then stabs in a direction. This stab slows the first enemy champion hit, or stuns them if Fiora blocked an immobilizing effect with this ability.
Fiora has increased attack speed for the next two attacks. The first attack slows the target, and the second attack will critically strike.
ULTIMATE – GRAND CHALLENGE
Fiora reveals all four Vitals on an enemy champion and gains movement speed while near them. If Fiora hits all 4 Vitals or if the target dies after she has hit at least one, Fiora and her allies in the area are healed over the next few seconds.
Wild Rift Fiora Spells
Wild Rift Fiora Runes
Wild Rift Fiora Items
Fiora’s core items
- Baron Lane Fiora Item Build (Top Lane)
- Best Item Build VS AD, Assassin Champions
- Best Item Build VS AP Champions
- Best Item Build VS Tank Champions
Ability Order Fiora Wild Rift
Combo Fiora Wild Rift
- AA -> Skill 1 -> AA.
- Skill 1 -> AA -> Skill 1 -> Skill3.
- AA -> Skill 3 -> Skill 1 -> Skill 3.
- Ultimate -> Skill 1 -> AA -> Skill 3 -> Skill 3 -> Skill1.
- Skill 3 -> Flash -> Skill 1 -> Skill 3.