I will share the topic: ”How to Counter Nunu in wild rift?”
Nunu is an extremely strong counter-jungler. Nunu has alot of AOE abilities so he is great in skirmish fights and team fights dealing damage to multiple target´s at once and can even one shot if AP and ahead.
To counter Nunu, you need…
Understand skill of Nunu
- PASSIVE – CALL OF THE FRELJORD: Nunu increases the attack speed and movement speed of Willump and a nearby ally, and causes Willump’s basic attacks to damage enemies around the target.
- Skill 1 – CONSUME: Willump takes a bite out of a minion, monster, or enemy champion, dealing damage and healing himself.
- Skill 2 – BIGGEST SNOWBALL EVER: !Willump creates a snowball that grows in size and speed as he rolls it. The snowball damages and knocks up enemies.
- Skill 3 – SNOWBALL BARRAGE: Nunu throws multiple snowballs that damage enemies. When he’s finished, Willump roots any champions or large monsters that were hit by a snowball.
- Skill 4 – ABSOLUTE ZERO: Nunu & Willump create a powerful blizzard in an area that slows enemies and deals massive damage at the end.
Pros and cons
- Easy to play.
- Fun kit.
- Great at ganking.
- Good substain.
- Strong in team fights.
- Can easily comeback.
- Flexible between AP and Tank.
- Fits very well in current jungle meta.
- Good at solo invading and counter jungling.
- Team reliant.
- Low damage output when building tank.
- Can struggle against some bruiser junglers regarding contesting scuttle crab early on.
Who can counters Nunu in wild rift?
Best Picks Against Nunu: Jarvan IV, Xin Zhao, Rammus,…
Worst Picks Against Nunu: Gragas, Olaf, Diana…
Items counters Nunu in wild rift?
Using items dealing Grievous Wounds.
You can cancel a Nunu’s ultimate by using a Zhonya’s Hourglass before the ult hits you.
Removes all crowd control with Quicksilver Enchant.
- Make sure to ward your jungle and try to always know where Nunu is.
- Away from minions and jungle when Fight Nunu. Because nunu can heal from them.
- It’s imperative to disable (silence/stun/knock-up/displacement) him when he starts channeling his ultimate.