Hey, We are Gametimeprime and this guide is about Poppy Build s12 in League of Legends.
Best Poppy build guides for League of Legends s12. We works hard to help you craft the best Poppy build for the meta. Learn more about Poppy’s Runes, Items, Matchups.
PASSIVE – IRON AMBASSADOR
Poppy throws her buckler that bounces off the target. Poppy can pick it up to gain a temporary shield.
Q- HAMMER SHOCK
Poppy swings her hammer, dealing damage and creating a zone that will slow enemies and explode after a delay.
W- STEADFAST PRESENCE
Poppy passively gains Armor and Magic Resist. This bonus increases when she is low on Health. Poppy can activate Steadfast Presence to gain movement speed and stop enemy dashes around her. If a dash is stopped, the enemy is slowed and grounded.
E- HEROIC CHARGE
Poppy dashes to the target and pushes it back. If the target is pushed into a wall, it is stunned.
R- KEEPER’S VERDICT
Poppy channels a hammer strike that knocks enemies very far away.
Poppy Ability Order
Skill order: Q > E > W
Standard Burst Combo:
Poppy Tips and Tricks
Poppy Pros and Cons
- Great counterpick.
- When close, there is no escape.
- Amazing lockdown of carry’s.
- Good peel.
- when ahead you feel like a raidboss.
- Amazing all-in potential.
- R can win teamfights.
- Must all-in to be usefull.
- Bad extended trades.
- Can get kited by mobile champions very easily.
- Can safe enemies with R.
- Relatively big cooldowns on her W.
- Only good in countermatchups.
- Can flash / blink Poppy E and so her dmg.
Poppy Threats & Synergies