League of Legends Wild Rift Riven Build Guide Runes, Item Builds. Get to know how his abilities and ability Order for Riven.
- Role: Fighter
- Difficulty: Hight
Riven is one of these champs that are worth maining because she is never out of meta and you can learn her to perfection. She also keeps the enemies on their toes with all of the combos and unexpected damage and CC that comes along with her. She is great at everything.
- PASSIVE – RUNIC BLADE: Riven’s abilities charge her blade, and her basic attacks expend charges to deal an additional damage.
- BROKEN WINGS: Riven lashes out in a series of strikes. This ability can be reactivated three times in a short time frame with the third hit knocking back nearby enemies.
- KI BURST: Riven emits a Ki Burst, damaging and stunning nearby enemies.
- VALOR: Riven steps forward a short distance and blocks incoming damage.
- BLADE OF THE EXILE: Riven empowers her keepsake weapon with energy, and gains Attack Damage and Range. During this time, she also gains the ability to use Wind Slash, a powerful ranged attack, once.
Pros and Cons
|+ High burst damage|
+ Great mobility
+ Great kill potential and high influence
+ CC on 2 Spells
+ Low cooldowns once you get cdr
+ Scales very good with AD
|– Relatively squishy|
– No sustain in her kit
– Vulnerable to Ganks
– High skillcap to master
– Extremely weak if set behind
– Weak to CC
Wild Rift Riven Spells
Wild Rift Riven Runes
Wild Rift Riven Items
Riven’s core items
- Top lane Riven Item Build
- Best Item Build VS AD, Assassin Champions
Best Item Build VS AP Champions
- Best Item Build VS Tank Champions
Ability Order Riven Wild Rift
Skill Order: Skill 1 > Skill 2 > Skill 3
Combo Riven Wild Rift
- Basic combo: Skill 1 > AA > Skill 1 > AA > Skill 1
- Fast combo: Skill 1 > MC (movement command)> AA > Skill 1 > MC > AA > Skill 1 > MC > AA
- Full combo: Skill 3 > Ultimate > Skill 1 > AA > Skill 1 > AA > SKill 1 > AA > SKill 2 > Ultimate
Counter to Riven Wild Rift
The first thing is get Skill 1 level 1. You want to hide in the lane brush towards their side and wait for them to walk up and CS. If they use their ability and its on CD then go and chase them with Skill 1 and auto them. The most basic way and safest that a Riven can play the early laning phase is by playing safe until she reaches level 3.
Mid game Riven is starting to become strong, especially if she is ahead, you moslty want to push sidelanes and get jungle camps to get you even ahead.
Late game you are a monster, you can teamfight and sidelane really well, in teamfights dont engage first.
These are the spots where Riven can jump through with third Skill 1.
!@# I will update this my website guide frequently, and right now I know I am missing a whole lot of information.