Hey, We are Gametimeprime and this guide is about Twisted Fate Build s14 in League of Legends.
Best Twisted Fate build guides for League of Legends s14. We works hard to help you craft the best Twisted Fate build for the meta. Learn more about Twisted Fate’s Runes, Items, Matchups.
Twisted Fate Mid
Twisted Fate Spells
Twisted Fate Runes
Twisted Fate Items
Twisted Fate Skill
- PASSIVE – LOADED DICE: Upon killing a unit, Twisted Fate rolls his ‘lucky’ dice receiving 1 to 6 bonus gold.
- Q – WILD CARDS: Twisted Fate throws three cards, dealing damage to each enemy unit they pass through.
- W – PICK A CARD: Twisted Fate chooses a magic card from his deck, and uses that for his next attack, causing bonus effects.
- E – STACKED DECK: Every 4 attacks, Twisted Fate deals bonus damage. In addition, his Attack Speed is increased.
- R – DESTINY: Twisted Fate predicts the fortunes of his foes, revealing all enemy champions and enabling the use of Gate, which teleports Twisted Fate to any target location in 1.5 seconds.
Twisted Fate Ability Order
Skill Order: Q -> W -> E
Twisted Fate Combo
Comba Hard: R1 > W1 > W 2> R2 > AA > Q > AA
Twisted Fate Tips and Tricks
The way you play him is to go even in lane (not die), punish the enemy when you can and try to farm as many mions as you can. Use your global ultimate to get other lanes ahead and splitpush in the mid game.
Map awareness is another really important skill for every Twisted Fate player.
Twisted Fate Pros and Cons
|+ Heavy utility
+ Amazing roam pressure
+ Good at shutting down many carries
+ Late game stunbot
+ Great vision/map control
+ Good early lane pressure with w
|– Needs a duo or good adc to function
– Doesn’t utilize passive very well
– You’ll probs get flamed in champ select
– Can get outroamed by champs such as bard in the early game
– Hard to lock down multiple carries
Threats & Synergies
Read more: Varus Build Guide Create by: gametimeprime.com