Hey, I’m Gametimeprime and this guide is about my Twisted Fate! – THE CARD MASTER
Find the best Twisted Fate build guides for League of Legends Season 12: Runes, Items, Spells and More. Most Twisted Fate players have a really good sense of macro which allows them to win games.
His global ultimate Destiny makes him a perfect soloq champion since he is able to abuse bad positioning from enemies very easily.
Role: Mage | Difficulty: Hight
Twisted Fate is an infamous cardsharp and swindler who has gambled and charmed his way across much of the known world, earning the enmity and admiration of the rich and foolish alike. He rarely takes things seriously, greeting each day with a mocking smile and an insouciant swagger. In every possible way, Twisted Fate always has an ace up his sleeve.
Twisted Fate’s Pros and Cons
|+ Heavy utility|
+ Amazing roam pressure
+ Good at shutting down many carries
+ Late game stunbot
+ Great vision/map control
+ Good early lane pressure with w
|– Needs a duo or good adc to function|
– Doesn’t utilize passive very well
– You’ll probs get flamed in champ select
– Can get outroamed by champs such as bard in the early game
– Hard to lock down multiple carries
Twisted Fate’s Summoner Spells s12
Twisted Fate’s Runes S12
Twisted Fate’s Items S12
Twisted Fate’s Ability
- PASSIVE – LOADED DICE: Upon killing a unit, Twisted Fate rolls his ‘lucky’ dice receiving 1 to 6 bonus gold.
- Q – WILD CARDS: Twisted Fate throws three cards, dealing damage to each enemy unit they pass through.
- W – PICK A CARD: Twisted Fate chooses a magic card from his deck, and uses that for his next attack, causing bonus effects.
- E – STACKED DECK: Every 4 attacks, Twisted Fate deals bonus damage. In addition, his Attack Speed is increased.
- R – DESTINY: Twisted Fate predicts the fortunes of his foes, revealing all enemy champions and enabling the use of Gate, which teleports Twisted Fate to any target location in 1.5 seconds.
Skill Order: Q -> W -> E
Combo Twisted Fate
Comba Hard: R1 > W1 > W 2> R2 > AA > Q > AA
Twisted Fate’s Skin
Threats & Synergies
The way you play him is to go even in lane (not die), punish the enemy when you can and try to farm as many mions as you can. Use your global ultimate to get other lanes ahead and splitpush in the mid game.
Map awareness is another really important skill for every Twisted Fate player.
Read more: Varus Build Guide Create by: gametimeprime.com