Hey, We are Gametimeprime and this guide is about Volibear Build s14 in League of Legends.
Best Volibear build guides for League of Legends s14. We works hard to help you craft the best Volibear build for the meta. Learn more about Volibear’s Runes, Items, Matchups.
PASSIVE – THE RELENTLESS STORM
Volibear’s Attacks and abilities grant Attack Speed, and eventually cause his Attacks to deal bonus magic damage to nearby enemies.
Q- THUNDERING SMASH
Volibear gains speed towards enemies, Stunning and damaging the first one he Attacks.
W- FRENZIED MAUL
Volibear damages an enemy, applying on-hit effects and marking them. Casting this ability again on the same target deals bonus damage and Heals Volibear.
E- SKY SPLITTER
Volibear summons a lightning bolt at a location, dealing damage and Slowing enemies while granting Volibear a Shield if he’s inside the blast radius.
Volibear leaps to a target location, Slowing and damaging enemies beneath him while gaining bonus Health. Enemy towers near his landing location become temporarily disabled.
Volibear Ability Order
Skill order: W > Q > E
Volibear Tips and Tricks
Volibear Pros and Cons
- Can be very tanky and do lots of damage
- Great in lane bullying due to massive damage from quick and short combos
- You can win most 1v1 fights when building items correctly
- Can be played in multiple different roles
- Has trouble against certain ranged champions early game (This can be fixed with Turbo Chemtank.)
- Champions with long Crowd Control abilities can make it difficult to execute his combos.
Volibear Threats & Synergies