Hey, We are Gametimeprime and this guide is about Elise Build s12 in League of Legends.
Best Elise build guides for League of Legends s12. We works hard to help you craft the best Elise build for the meta. Learn more about Elise’s Runes, Items, Matchups.
- PASSIVE – SPIDER QUEEN: Human Form: When Elise’s abilities hit an enemy, she gains a dormant Spiderling. Spider Form: Basic attacks deal bonus magic damage and restore health to Elise.
- Q – NEUROTOXIN / VENOMOUS BITE: Human Form: Deals damage based upon how high the target’s Health is. Spider Form: Lunges at an enemy and deals damage based upon how low their Health is.
- W – VOLATILE SPIDERLING / SKITTERING FRENZY: Human Form: Releases a venom-gorged Spiderling that explodes when it nears a target. Spider Form: Elise and her Spiderlings gain Attack Speed.
- E – COCOON / RAPPEL: Human Form: Stuns the first enemy unit hit and reveals them if they are not stealthed. Spider Form: Elise and her Spiderlings ascend into the air and then descend upon target enemy. After descending on an enemy target, Elise’s bonus damage and healing from Spider Queen is increased.
- R – SPIDER FORM: Transforms into a menacing spider, reducing her attack range in exchange for movement speed, new abilities, and a Spiderling swarm that will attack her foes.
Elise Ability Order
Skill Order: Q -> W -> E
W > E > Using Smite > Q > AA > R > Q > AA > E
Elise Tips and Tricks
- You should always look for ganks and skirmishes since this is where Elise excels.
- Taking Dragons should be a high priority.
Elise Pros and Cons
|+ Strong early game|
+ Amazing ganks
+ Great sustain
+ Can build AP Offtank or AP Assassin
+ Half of her abilities don’t require mana
+ Very fun
+ High burst
+ Good sustain
+ Strong early ganks
+ Auto hit damage increased by AP
+ Nice escape and chasing(rappel)
+ Dodging spells with rappel
+ %-Dmg missing and current health
+ Good jungle cleartime
+ Changing tower aggression while diving with rapell
+ Fast pusher
+ Objective control
|– Very squishy early game|
– No “Ultimate”
– Falls off late game a bit
– Need to land your stun to succeed at ganks (usually)
– Hard to play
– Very vulnerable against CC
– Very weak against counter ganks
– Powerspikes based on items
Elise Threats & Synergies
Elise is a deadly predator who dwells in a shuttered, lightless palace, deep within the oldest city of Noxus. Once mortal, she was the mistress of a powerful house, but the bite of a vile demigod transformed her into something beautiful, yet utterly inhuman—a spider-like creature, drawing unsuspecting prey into her web. To maintain her eternal youth, Elise now prefers to feed upon the naive and the faithless, and there are few who can resist her seductions.
Read more: Diana Build Guide Create by: gametimeprime.com