Hey, We are Gametimeprime and this guide is about Vladimir Build s13 in League of Legends.
Best Vladimir build guides for League of Legends s13. We works hard to help you craft the best Vladimir build for the meta. Learn more about Vladimir’s Runes, Items, Matchups.
- PASSIVE – CRIMSON PACT: Every 40 points of bonus Health gives Vladimir 1 Ability Power and every 1 point of Ability Power gives Vladimir 1.4 bonus Health (does not stack with itself).
- Q – TRANSFUSION: Vladimir steals life from the target enemy. When Vladimir’s resource is full, Transfusion will benefit from massively increased damage and healing for a brief time.
- W – SANGUINE POOL: Vladimir sinks into a pool of blood, becoming untargetable for 2 seconds. Additionally, enemies on the pool are slowed and Vladimir siphons life from them.
- E – TIDES OF BLOOD: Vladimir pays his own health to charge up a reservoir of blood which, when released, deals damage in the area around him but can be blocked by enemy units.
- R – HEMOPLAGUE: Vladimir infects an area with a virulent plague. Affected enemies take increased damage for the duration. After a few seconds, Hemoplague deals magic damage to infected enemies and heals Vladimir for each enemy Champion hit.
Vladimir Ability Order
Skill Order: Q -> E -> W
Comba Hard: E > Flash > Q > R > W > Protobelt Enchant > Stasis Enchant
Vladimir Tips and Tricks
- You start the game with dorans ring and health potions and walk to lane.
- Mid game you are still farming and pushing and if you can you can roam
- In late game you are with your team and you do stuff with your team and you fight. -> Try to hit as many enemys with your ult as you can and focus killing enemy back line.
Vladimir Pros and Cons
|+ Great sustain|
+ Secondary tank in a regular team composition
+ Amazing teamfight potential, 3 out of 4 Abilities are AoE
+ Has a superior amount of health in comparison to other mages.
+ Has an escape/invulnerability skill in his toolkit
|– Doesn’t have the best burst damage|
– Depends on w being off cooldown to escape at tight situations
– Has a weak early game
– Has little built-in cc
Vladimir Threats & Synergies
Read more: Xerath Build Guide Create by: gametimeprime.com